Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2009, 05:50 PM

2,242 posts, read 6,240,558 times

Advertisements

These people just want any excuse to blab about illegal immigrants.
They don't care about the virus.
They don't think logically.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:04 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,069,629 times
You know the US government experimented with a lot of viruses back in the late 50s early 60s. When are they going to release the virus that transforms all the infected into zombies like in resident evil? Maybe this is just a sign. The next one will be the zombie virus and then we are all screwed.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:06 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,069,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Right because all mexicans are dirty little brown people who never take showers and who carry all sorts of viruses that white americans don't. Thats the way they think. We are filth to them. It doesn't bother them that we are all people living on this planet we are just scum to them. Sad really.
If they saw me they wouldn't know I am a mexican. And that i shower every day.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:17 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60-minutes-II View Post
Right because all mexicans are dirty little brown people who never take showers and who carry all sorts of viruses that white americans don't. Thats the way they think. We are filth to them. It doesn't bother them that we are all people living on this planet we are just scum to them. Sad really.
If they saw me they wouldn't know I am a mexican. And that i shower every day.
You assume too much. My wife is from Thailand and is as brown as can be. I am against illegals because they cheat the sytem and demand special treatment. We have a just system in place, laxed by most standards. Most illegal border crossers never even attempted to apply for a visa. Those who over stay their VISA is why it is getting more and more difficult for honest folks to get one. In shot I am anti-illegal because I don't believe in rewarding criminal behavior and cheats.
This flu is exactly why we require a medical exam for a visa. It protects the citizens of this country.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:18 PM

5,984 posts, read 13,415,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
So true, so true.

Really sad.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:20 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
You assume too much. My wife is from Thailand and is as brown as can be. I am against illegals because they cheat the sytem and demand special treatment. We have a just system in place, laxed by most standards. Most illegal border crossers never even attempted to apply for a visa. Those who over stay their VISA is why it is getting more and more difficult for honest folks to get one. In shot I am anti-illegal because I don't believe in rewarding criminal behavior and cheats.
This flu is exactly why we require a medical exam for a visa. It protects the citizens of this country.
And having a Visa will prevent you from catching and or passing swine flu ?

Old 04-25-2009, 06:24 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,309,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

No, but going through customs or a legal border crossing allows officials to screen them for a high fever and nasty cough; its little harder when they sneak across the desert at night in the back of a van.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Lolzzzz

Old 04-25-2009, 06:25 PM

64 posts, read 129,214 times
OH NO!!! The flu was observed the day after Obama visited!!!! OH NO!!! Guess he thought it would be a good way to fix the cartel problem!!

Old 04-25-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
No, but going through customs or a legal border crossing allows officials to screen them for a high fever and nasty cough; its little harder when they sneak across the desert at night in the back of a van.
You travel?
Nobody is checked for diseases at the border or airport.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies