Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2009, 02:13 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,530,841 times

Advertisements

I long for the day when we evolve as a society away from the neanderthal leftwing institution of abortion. I believe generations hence will look at the election of the Manchild as the nadir in both American morality and fiscal responsibility. The won't believe how people in the early part of this century could have been so barbaric as to allow the holocaust that is abortion, and how we could elect somebody who was so totally unqualified and dangerous as Obama.

But trust me. The thoughtful intellgent people will someday reemerge, and abortion will join slavery and Japanese internment as embarrassments all Americans are ashamed the country officially sanctioned at one time.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:13 PM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
On a board I used to frequent there was this one poster who would rant and rave her outrageous idiotic ideas.
It didn't take long to catch on that she just enjoyed the audience and the reactions and didn't really want to discuss anything so we stopped responding.
For a couple of months she would still go on and on.....totem posting...writing almost full dissertations......sometimes even rack up 2 pages.....mostly by herself but would catch a newbie once in awhile.
I gotta give you credit eeeeee.......33 pages so far and you're still managing to hook people into argueing with you as if there is any point to it.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post
Well tell us all about your sex life, then, Austin. I'm dying to know.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
On a board I used to frequent there was this one poster who would rant and rave her outrageous idiotic ideas.
It didn't take long to catch on that she just enjoyed the audience and the reactions and didn't really want to discuss anything so we stopped responding.
For a couple of months she would still go on and on.....totem posting...writing almost full dissertations......sometimes even rack up 2 pages.....mostly by herself but would catch a newbie once in awhile.
I gotta give you credit eeeeee.......33 pages so far and you're still managing to hook people into argueing with you as if there is any point to it.
Old Cold. If I am talking about myself as you say, and have 1000 responses, who's smart and who's not?

Old 05-09-2009, 02:43 PM

3,857 posts, read 4,213,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post

You know, I remember something very, very similar. Maybe it was the same board.

Old 05-09-2009, 02:43 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Ah, so when we pick up on the fact that you're not such a good Catholic after all, you refuse to answer. LOL
LMAO!

Hmm....not the perfect little Catholic after all. You are right.

Old 05-09-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
LMAO!

Hmm....not the perfect little Catholic after all. You are right.
I love how the leftwingers jump to conclusions and make up a narrative. If I did or didn't have premarital sex the answer would be the same. NOYB.

Old 05-09-2009, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
I love how the leftwingers jump to conclusions and make up a narrative. If I did or didn't have premarital sex the answer would be the same. NOYB.
I love how rightwingers jump to conclusions and make up a narrative. If I did or didn't have an abortion, the answer is the same. NOYB!!!

Old 05-09-2009, 06:44 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post

Wait wait wait.... you say it's none of OUR business whether or not you were involved in premarital sex... but apparently it's YOUR business if anyone else has premarital sex??

Wow. Just wow.

Old 05-09-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Wait wait wait.... you say it's none of OUR business whether or not you were involved in premarital sex... but apparently it's YOUR business if anyone else has premarital sex??

Wow. Just wow.
And it is his business if somebody has an abortion too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies