Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 09:43 AM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times

Advertisements

when you say foriegn cars, are you talking about the toyota that is built in TN with non union labor, or the ford that's built in mexico? I am confused as to what the american cars are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
I wasn't replying to your post. You came along after I wrote that. Get with the program. If you buy foriegn cars because they are more of a value...good on you ....I don't care.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 09:55 AM

749 posts, read 947,038 times
Ford rocks, the only one of the big three to stay away from the government ownership program. Bambi can't control them.................I love it............that probably really ticks him off the most.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:59 AM

2,179 posts, read 6,717,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
Ford rocks, the only one of the big three to stay away from the government ownership program. Bambi can't control them.................I love it............that probably really ticks him off the most.
You know he's freaking out because Ford politely told him to take his money and stuff it.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:05 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DowntownJerseyCity View Post
You know he's freaking out because Ford politely told him to take his money and stuff it.
His money ... No!! OUR MONEY!

That seems to be the problem with our Federal Government employees;they think it is their money.

Last edited by cleanhouse; 05-01-2009 at 10:09 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 05-01-2009, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
His money ... No!! OUR MONEY!

That seems to be the problem with our Fedeeral Government employees;they think it is their money.
true true. The way it's being thrown around, I forgot there wasn't some magical money fairy, and indeed it is our money.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:45 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,052,792 times
Quote:
true true. The way it's being thrown around, I forgot there wasn't some magical money fairy, and indeed it is our money.
They throw our money where ever they like. They have power over our financial well being and they will use it to their full advantage.

Old 05-01-2009, 10:50 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Who said I was a GOPer? Roll up your "jump to conclusions mat" and use it for another day. I voted for someone besides Barry and the Geezer.

Gotta love those who swear that the Democrats and Republicans are the only two parties that can be voted for.
Nope there's only ONE party that can be voted for! The "hope and change" party!
Anything else is well, evil....

Old 05-01-2009, 11:12 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
What a funny thing to say. You don't think the President has other things to worry about? I would think that he would be extremely glad that Ford is doing well. I know I am - I love their vehicles, and, no, mine wasn't built in Mexico, it was very well-built in Kansas.
Thanks UAW

Old 05-01-2009, 11:45 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,527,281 times
Quote:
A failing auto industry, a UAW that makes the mafia look like a charity organization, and a spineless management contingent too afraid to stand up to organized labor.

Watching GM and Chrysler take boatloads of our money sickens me. Hearing that UAW workers get 70% pay while being idle infuriates me, and listening to Barry say "they will pay ALL of this bailout money back" makes me laugh so hard that I almost have a stroke. This is why the Japanese are eating their lunch, and why I will only drive Japanese vehicles. The UAW and their bullying ways can go s**t in their hats.
So you'd rather support the people who bombed Pearl Harbor? Why do you hate America?

Old 05-01-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
So you'd rather support the people who bombed Pearl Harbor? Why do you hate America?
You're joking, right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies