Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2009, 06:06 AM

38,729 posts, read 26,528,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mississauga75 View Post
Well I don't think a woman should be allowed to marry without natural breasts. God didn't design her that way.
Women in this country start breast feeding again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2009, 06:09 AM

38,729 posts, read 26,528,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Not me, I think that breast implants are not that attractive and I find myself slightly less attracted to a woman who has them. They scream LOOK AT ME, I WANT ATTENTION
Watch what happens when she walks into a room when the rest of the pagent isn't around. All the men and most of the women will stop and stare. She's a fox!

Old 05-02-2009, 06:12 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,643,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
He would most likely support it. I mean, he is all about making people happy..right?
Not necessarily about making people happy..........he warned against putting new wine into old wine bags. I think this might be interpreted as a forewarning against breast implants.

If you're interested, he was actually talking about the danger of transplanting the old legalisms into the New Covenant that he was instituting.

Old 05-02-2009, 06:14 AM

3,709 posts, read 4,643,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Good point janelle!

So let me get this strait Lindsey, what a woman does with her own body is a private matter between her and her doctor unless you don't like her because she's a Christian. Then all bets are off right?

You called her a hypocrite?
Wow. You nailed her on that one! Sorry....can't rep you right now.

Old 05-02-2009, 08:08 AM

31,769 posts, read 40,931,619 times
its disgusting that the POS perez hilton asked her that question and then she was supposed to answer it in a way he agrees. SHE WAS RIGHT. marriage is between a man and a woman.

Old 05-02-2009, 08:34 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,090,434 times
Quote:
Almost forgot...WOW is she smokin' hot!
Here's the problem really - jealousy.

She is hot, fake boobs and all.

You would think the "feminists" would be railing against those criticizing her body/looks.

But, no - those feminists only come to the aid of women who are democrat/liberal.

Old 05-02-2009, 08:53 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,669,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Good point janelle!

So let me get this strait Lindsey, what a woman does with her own body is a private matter between her and her doctor unless you don't like her because she's a Christian. Then all bets are off right?

You called her a hypocrite?
You hit it dead on!!

Old 05-02-2009, 10:20 AM

1,156 posts, read 1,395,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZugZub View Post
Actually, I can see what Haaziq means here. Put a bit more diplomatically, I think he's saying that people who claim the bible is the word of god, but then pick and choose what parts of it they want follow, are acting hypocritically when they call someone else out for not following some part of the bible themselves.
The problem is that there is context to the Bible and not all laws apply but he'd rather not actually educate himself on the context and rather pick up a few anit-Bible talking points to try and make a point.

If someone is truly picking and choosing, and many Christians do, no problem. But when you throw out some canard that a Christian ought to kill a disobedient child, then you're either an idiot or ignorant.

Last edited by Omahabound; 05-02-2009 at 10:51 AM..

Old 05-02-2009, 10:28 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,201,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahabound View Post
But when you out some canard that a Christian ought to kill a disobedient child, then you're either an idiot or ignorant.
I've never implied that.

I stated that a person who doesn't follow everything in there can't claim to be complete followers of Christianity or the Bible.

I'm not the one condoning murder. Your holy book is.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:42 AM

3,532 posts, read 6,454,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopo View Post
FYI,
1 person bashed Miss California = Perez Hilton

Now the rightwing media wants to show Miss California as "The victim of the American left" by taking Perez Hilton attack and saying that he represents 50% of americans (the left)

Let's clarify what happened,
Perez Hilton asked Miss California a very controversial question about gay marriage
In pageantry, there's no right or wrong question, especially when you are asking a question about people's beliefs.
Maybe I disagree 100% with her beliefs BUT that's her beliefs.
Don't want to hear her opinion about gay marriage... Don't ask her.

Stupid a... Perez Hilton then makes a video attacking Miss California for answering his f........ question and saying her what she believes.
Then the rightwing media runs with this and shows Miss California as the victim of leftwing attack.

You see anything wrong with that picture?
Why doesn't the media "attack" the stupid mother........ that attacked Miss California's beliefs.
I agree with you, and do I hear what you are saying. But Perez Hilton was the one who obviously couldn't accept Miss CA's opinion and respect it without attacking her for being a dumb b. How sad.

So of course the rightwing media is going to run with it simply to show how SOME gays want to lable anyone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle or agrees with gay marriage as racist bigots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies