Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2009, 02:20 PM

382 posts, read 591,212 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
First off, posing for a lingerie ad is not illegal. I don't believe she was 16 or below.

We are not talking about Eve of Biblical fame nor Williams or Miss Nevada (which was full frontal nudity) which this wasnt

I don't think she lied - she would have shown far more skin in a bikini by the pool.

You would have a heart attack on some beaches where they sun bathe in the nude here in the US - and now at some of the hotels in Las Vegas.

Yeah, and how many Christian's would I see at Rehab. Probably slim to none. Well, those who actually do what they say and walk the walk not just talk the talk. What happened to the "Christian" values? The fact still remains, she signed a contract, she was 17 years old, she claims to be the voice of her values, she said to media that there was ONLY ONE photo.

The same people defending her are the same people who whined and cried about the Abercrombie and Fitch ads and how unapproriate those ads where. Now,their "golden child" has been put on blast for her fakeness.. Is their anything real about this girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Don't Christian girls wear Lingerie? My Christian girl does

Well, according to Pat Robinson, Jerry Farewell, and all the other evangelicals, she is a Jezebel at the edge of hell.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:26 PM

24,908 posts, read 39,362,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorback_06 View Post
Yeah, and how many Christian's would I see at Rehab. Probably slim to none. Well, those who actually do what they say and walk the walk not just talk the talk. What happened to the "Christian" values? The fact still remains, she signed a contract, she was 17 years old, she claims to be the voice of her values, she said to media that there was ONLY ONE photo.

The same people defending her are the same people who whined and cried about the Abercrombie and Fitch ads and how unapproriate those ads where. Now,their "golden child" has been put on blast for her fakeness.. Is their anything real about this girl.
In CA, she was considered of legal age to do the photo shoot. It was NOT nude nor semi nude. And that is a fact. You have not answered my question though - HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTO IN QUESTION. Or, are you making judgments without all the evidence before you.

There was nothing lewd about the photo whatsoever. And like I said - many bikinis your girlfriend wears shows more skin - and I know how much you like the So. Cal Playboy type women.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Well, according to Pat Robinson, Jerry Farewell, and all the other evangelicals, she is a Jezebel at the edge of hell.
Jerry said she is a "Jezebel"? Really? LOLOLOL

And "all" the other evangelicals did too?

I'm sure you can provide proof for your claim - 'elst you would be telling an untruth - very "un-christian" like if that were the case.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:34 PM

Quote:
In CA, she was considered of legal age to do the photo shoot. It was NOT nude nor semi nude. And that is a fact. You have not answered my question though - HAVE YOU SEEN THE PHOTO IN QUESTION. Or, are you making judgments without all the evidence before you.

There was nothing lewd about the photo whatsoever. And like I said - many bikinis your girlfriend wears shows more skin - and I know how much you like the So. Cal Playboy type women.
Obviously, I have seen the photos and for a 17 YEAR OLD GIRL to pose in that manner is plan disgusting. You have 18 year males or females who go to jail for having sexual relations with 17 years old.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Obviously, I have seen the photos and for a 17 YEAR OLD GIRL to pose in that manner is plan disgusting. You have 18 year males or females who go to jail for having sexual relations with 17 years old.
Then I would suggest you quit looking at all those "Hot" So. Cal Playboy type girls

She was of legal age - so, that argument does not pass muster.

Nor, does your sexual relations statement - that is not even on the charts here.

Are you really this much of a prude?

Old 05-08-2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Jerry said she is a "Jezebel"? Really? LOLOLOL

And "all" the other evangelicals did too?

I'm sure you can provide proof for your claim - 'elst you would be telling an untruth - very "un-christian" like if that were the case.

Yeah.... Research bro. That's their whole platform... Anything related to entertainment,Hollywood,clubbing,modeling,etc... is nothing but "the liberal left" destroying the "foundation and MORAL values" this country is based on.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:44 PM

53,511 posts, read 35,179,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peetree120123 View Post
Why do you think they make them do a talent portion? To make sure they are intelligent, and not just getting by for their looks.
wait.. are we still talking about beauty pageants here, or did someone change the subject a few pages back

Old 05-08-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Yeah.... Research bro. That's their whole platform... Anything related to entertainment,Hollywood,clubbing,modeling,etc... is nothing but "the liberal left" destroying the "foundation and MORAL values" this country is based on.
Jerry is dead

And YOU said they "all" condemned Ms. California.

The TRUTH is - "they" have not said a word.

So I guess the FACT is - you LIED.

Old 05-08-2009, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Then I would suggest you quit looking at all those "Hot" So. Cal Playboy type girls

She was of legal age - so, that argument does not pass muster.

Nor, does your sexual relations statement - that is not even on the charts here.

Are you really this much of a prude?
I think the prude's are on your side of fence. The moral corrupt ones. The Ted Haggard's and the Larry Craig's. The hypocrites. I'm all about the sex, drugs, and rock & roll. I love partying like a rock star. And I strongly believe in separation and church and state. But, to look at a 17 YEAR OLD in a manner like this is disgusting and confusing to me to understand how people could justfy a underage girl posing in a way like that.

P.S. I would also like to see the proof that states a 17 is legal to poss like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies