U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 05:57 PM

3,549 posts, read 7,502,762 times

Advertisements

AeroguyDC wrote;
Quote:
That's intereesting, considering Fox News' Major Garrett was indeed called on by Obama in his second primetime news conference. Interesting how liberals twist and contort the truth while conveniently forgetting the facts that refute that truth.
And;
Quote:
Schultz may have a decent argument had Fox News never been called on. But the fact is, they have, so why make yourself look like a fool by speaking in absolutes Ed?
Not at all like you to not read the linked article. Last week the hottest thread on this forum was the righties complaining about how "Obama dissed Fox by not calling on them at the press conference".

But we know you want it both ways; complain about something, then when someone answers your complaint, find fault with them.

golfgod
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2009, 07:36 PM

4,088 posts, read 5,094,165 times
Why was a certain member of this forum so upset that Fox Network refused to carry the press conference if so many of you do not view Fox News as a credible news channel or source? I would think you would be glad that anything related to Fox was not associated with your emperor.

Old 05-04-2009, 11:51 PM

18,776 posts, read 18,037,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
....... Interesting how liberals twist and contort the truth while conveniently forgetting the facts that refute that truth.
Actually it's gotten quite ho-hum.

Old 05-05-2009, 12:55 AM

2,654 posts, read 5,196,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
They were picked the two previous Press conferences... it was just a rotation issue I think... but they tend to ask the worst questions.
Yeah, they should be more professional like the NY Times and ask Obama what he's been "enchanted" by. That's a REAL question.....

Old 05-05-2009, 07:29 AM

41,306 posts, read 43,188,669 times
Quote:
Ed Schultz explains why Fox was shut out at presser
Why in the world would I give credibility to this raging liberal's opinion?

I tend to believe Major Garrett - the guy that was actually told he wouldn't be called on unless Fox Channel aired bam bam's presser.

It really is just as simple as that.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:41 AM

22,973 posts, read 25,548,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
I think Schultz did a good job on painting Faux as a noncredible news organization and we all know that it isn't. Schultz never stated that Faux had never been called on in the past but he did frame that piece of Jarret asking that laughable question about China and world currency. Obama''s expression was memorable... Almost as if he couldn't believe the moronic question Jarret had asked....
Really? As bad as the "enchantment" question from the fake newspaper?

Old 05-05-2009, 07:50 AM

23,114 posts, read 21,102,396 times
As I heard it, Fox told Obama he wasn't a real president so he couldn't expect them to treat him like one. So they passed on his conference.
As usual, MSNBC botched the story.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:52 AM

21,370 posts, read 21,724,523 times
Quote:
My sediments exactly, thank you...
Another shining example of the extraordinary proficiency of our public education system.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:01 AM

3,556 posts, read 5,308,106 times
Quote:
I think Schultz did a good job on painting Faux as a noncredible news organization and we all know that it isn't. Schultz never stated that Faux had never been called on in the past but he did frame that piece of Jarret asking that laughable question about China and world currency. Obama''s expression was memorable... Almost as if he couldn't believe the moronic question Jarret had asked....

You're such an idiot you didnt even notice what you just said.

Old 05-05-2009, 08:05 AM

21,370 posts, read 21,724,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
You're such an idiot you didnt even notice what you just said.
He misses a lot. I could go on for days with all the written gaffes he's posted, but I don't want a warning for 'attacking' or whatever...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies