Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 01:32 PM

56 posts, read 161,405 times

Advertisements

There is not all that much difference between both parties. The government keeps growing and taking over our lives and freedoms no matter which party is running the country. The reaction to 9/11 was what? - republicans cracked down on americans traveling and dems denied it was a terrorist attack and said it was America's fault if it really was terrorists. Both parties are bad for us as individuals and good for the special interests that support then and their candidates.
Taxes keep going up because the beast's first interest is feeding itself, growing itself, and reproducing itself. Probably all of you out there have something taking a big bite of YOUR money for something you don't like - don't like the war, well tough $#1T! Don't like the EPA, or EEOC - sorry about that and keep sending your money or we'll throw you in prision ( Mario Cuomo once justified the statistic that convicted tax evaders in NY state were serving more time on average then people convicted of manslaughter by saying "manslaughter is a crime against an individual but tax fraud is a crime against society, and if permitted to grow would bring society down" sorry 'bout that all you dead folks and your families and just keep sending your money for us to waste and steal - we may pay too much for government, but thankfully we don't get all the government we pay for.
Libertarian politics - politics of the individual, should matter and government should be vastly curtailed because, no matter what the party, the party comes first and you as individuals don't really matter, except as cash cows.
Can I hear a big moo out there (or would you rather be sheep).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2007, 01:51 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shammy View Post
There is not all that much difference between both parties. The government keeps growing and taking over our lives and freedoms no matter which party is running the country. The reaction to 9/11 was what? - republicans cracked down on americans traveling and dems denied it was a terrorist attack and said it was America's fault if it really was terrorists. Both parties are bad for us as individuals and good for the special interests that support then and their candidates.
).

Did I miss some tabloid at the market? Just when did democrats deny 9/11 was a terrorist attack or say it was America's fault if it was? The only nonsense BS I recall were the buffoons Robertson and Falwell claiming it was God punishing the US for its lifestyle.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:03 PM

burdell - good of you to listen to Robertson and Falwell, probably makes you well rounded politically.. Surprised you haven't heard of Cuban, Sheen, O'Donnell, Fraken and Moore anong others.
That what I mean about all you one siders, and I'll be attacked by republicans just as deaf as you before the day is over.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:09 PM

452 posts, read 1,132,670 times
I agree both parties are one in the same...The SAME! I just wish everyone would WAKE UP and realize it. The Elephant and the Donkey are in bed together. The Tabloids should read "Elonkey caught cheating on America".

Last edited by Yac; 04-04-2007 at 08:42 AM.. Reason: Offensive picture removed.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:11 PM

Quote:
burdell - good of you to listen to Robertson and Falwell, probably makes you well rounded politically.. Surprised you haven't heard of Cuban, Sheen, O'Donnell, Fraken and Moore anong others.
That what I mean about all you one siders, and I'll be attacked by republicans just as deaf as you before the day is over.

If we're supposed to take something some bozo like O'Donnll says as being indicative of democrats I guess we shouldn't be one sided so should assume republicans are junkies because Rush is---correct?

And yes, Robertson and Falwell provide comic relief with their judgemental, hateful brand of thought.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:20 PM

126 posts, read 549,502 times
Chloedog, how funny and how true!
The OP is correct: it does not matter if you vote Republican or Democrat. THEY ARE ALL CROOKS AND LIARS.
These politicians must be laughing all the way to the bank....they have the "sheeple" so tied up in knots over debating Democrat or Republican, vs liberal vs conservative that they are free to do what ever the he** they want....!
The American public...those that have not succumbed to 'sheeple' syndrome needs to wake up and realize the only cure for this is to re-build our govt from the ground up! Get rid of every one of those lying, cheating politicians who have only their own (moneymaking, power-mongering) agenda at hand.
Perhaps it will be the issue of illegal immigration that will lead to the next 'civil war' in the US and the good ol boy mentality in Washington will be eradicated!

Old 04-03-2007, 02:21 PM

Rush is just like Gore, he goes where the money is, and they both makes pots of it stirring up the pot - beats working a regular job like I have to every day. The money aspect is more important to them then the politicial committment. I like comic relief, kind of entertaining, and I find Rosie just as hate filled (and entertaining) as Falwell.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:28 PM

Quote:
I like comic relief, kind of entertaining, and I find Rosie just as hate filled (and entertaining) as Falwell.

At least she doesn't hide behind God in her rants. The man should be ashamed to call himself a man of God.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:17 PM

923 posts, read 3,514,549 times
Default You Get The Kind Of Government You Deserve!

You Get The Kind Of Government You Deserve!
No one Deserves this .gov...
And I want my $$ Back!!

Old 04-03-2007, 10:24 PM

1,233 posts, read 3,435,858 times
Default Oh goodness gracious!!!

Good thread Sysmetircal...and how very true, we do deserve it for being so "sheeplike", it has really been PLANNED this way from the get go too, some very brillant people know preciously what to do here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies