Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 08:12 AM

5,299 posts, read 8,256,191 times

Advertisements

We can only hope that JTP decides to run for office. When asked if he'd run Joe responded that so far god hasn't told him he wants him to run. Perhaps, the same pipeline bush had to god. I think Joe should challenge Michelle Bachmann for her seat. LOL. I wouldn't let JTP near my kids either. He affirms his support for Palin in the article. Joe names James Dobson as an emerging leader in the christian movement. Somebody tell him Dobson's retiring.
Clip:
... People don't understand the dictionary -- it's called q...r. q...r means strange and unusual. It's not like a slur, like you would call a white person a honky or something like that. You know, God is pretty explicit in what we're supposed to do -- what man and woman are for. Now, at the same time, we're supposed to love everybody and accept people, and preach against the sins. I've had some friends that are actually homosexual. And, I mean, they know where I stand, and they know that I wouldn't have them anywhere near my children. But at the same time, they're people, and they're going to do their thing.
Those are some very, very understanding friends, no?
Salon.com Politics | Joe the Plumber: I won't let "*****s" near my children

Q & A: 'Joe the Plumber' | Christianity Today | A Magazine of Evangelical Conviction
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2009, 08:48 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,849,962 times
As soon as the right wing of the R party gets tired of funding this idiot, we'll have to start a PAC so that he can stay in the public eye.

JT(not really a)P; the gift that keeps on giving.

golfgod

Old 05-05-2009, 08:48 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
He'd never make it national politics, but the good people of OH may well have found them an alternate voice that is not mired in politically correct jabber. Everyone appreciates a straight-talker from time to time. He may do well on the local/state politics level.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:21 AM

37,181 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
He'd never make it national politics, but the good people of OH may well have found them an alternate voice that is not mired in politically correct jabber. Everyone appreciates a straight-talker from time to time. He may do well on the local/state politics level.
He's the perfect republican candidate.

Couldn't make it as a plumber and doesn't know sh** runs downhill.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:24 AM

26,212 posts, read 49,044,521 times
Poor Joe, he's about as deep as a septic tank .... and just as full.....
- Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
- Thank you and enjoy City-Data.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:25 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,554 times
Why are the little libs scared of a common citizen? I mean...I knew most were soft but this is getting ridiculous.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:26 AM

1,515 posts, read 3,332,506 times
I love Joe the Plumber and agree with him.

I have a feeling that about 48% (or more) of Americans agree.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:26 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,554 times
I guess anything to keep from looking at their own party.

Old 05-05-2009, 09:29 AM

3,555 posts, read 7,849,962 times
CPF wrote;
Quote:
Why are the little libs scared of a common citizen?
Scared, heck I already said we'd help fund the guy. He and Palin are among the brightest stars in the DEMOCRATIC constellation.

golfgod

Old 05-05-2009, 09:53 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
He may not be an "elitist", but the guy has a point. That we cannot anymore, due to the idiocy of the PC cult in this country, use perfectly legitimate words which used to be in the everyday vernacular is of concern. Because, who knows which word will be next to fall unfavorably out of use and suffer an untimely death due to some specious leftist agenda. Keep watch, your "favorite" word could be next!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies