Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 06:03 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,109,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Bill Clinton was too busy trying to impregnate anything that moved, yeah he was a great role model.
Last time I looked,oral sex doesn't create babies.You can knock him all you want but he lead the country very well and his daughter turned out as a respectful member of society and not someone who is going to try and spread abstinence when she doesn't believe in it herself. Another hypocrite named Palin I guess!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 06:06 AM

8,164 posts, read 15,109,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
LOL interesting argument.....I'm pretty sure most any man with at least 20/50 vision totally understand why Chelsea Clinton never got pregnant.
True,she wasn't a looker but did have boyfriends and in the end----no baby! Her body,her choice,good decision!

Old 05-07-2009, 07:36 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,808,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Bill Clinton was too busy trying to impregnate anything that moved, yeah he was a great role model.
Impregnate?

I don't think so.

Old 05-07-2009, 07:49 AM

996 posts, read 3,271,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Insulting a person's appearance is reason for a "bravo"?
Well, most of the posters here apparently think it's fine to insult EVERYTHING about Sarah Palin and her family, so why would it be a problem? Liberals must be absolutely terrified of her; I really can't understand why else they would start thread after thread full of childish name calling and insults about everything she says or does.

Last edited by greentown; 05-07-2009 at 07:50 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 05-07-2009, 07:53 AM

90,316 posts, read 120,475,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentown View Post
Well, most of the posters here apparently think it's fine to insult EVERYTHING about Sarah Palin and her family, so why would it be a problem? Liberals must be absolutely terrified of her; I really can't understand why else they would start thread after thread full of childish name calling and insults about everything she says or does.
Not THAT tired old answer again, after all the stuff about Clinton on this thread. This isn't about Sarah. It's about Bristol, a teen mom who is now preaching abstinence, for other people.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:21 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,113,650 times
Quote:
Then the repugs must be TERRIFIED out of their SKIVVIES of Obama !

And, again, (and again and again and again) some people WERE terrified that the DivaDope would/could get anywhere near the White House! Anyone with a BRAIN would've been......

Old 05-07-2009, 11:00 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,722,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
She just "happened to be pregnant"?......you don't think that's a reflection on her upbringing? You never saw Chelsea Clinton pregnant, or even a suggestion of that kind of behavior.

The Palins are nothing but pure unadulterated white trash. I can just imagine the way that kid's going to turn out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Didn't take the poor slobs long to realize they were losing the argument so HAD to bring Clinton into it

Then the old sick """"Chelsea's ugly so that proves how clever I am"""" slob poster has to try their desperate attempt at an answer.

But then they think OTHER posters are hate filled and are STALKING the Palins !!!

WE can't get over the Palins but the poor losers are bringing up the Clintons ???

Calling someone ugly is the BEST post some "person" has ever read !?????

My, my, they must read less than the illiterate uneducated Bush-dumb Sara!!!

Ah look at post #50.

Look at your last sentence. Hello pot!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:20 AM

996 posts, read 3,271,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Then the repugs must be TERRIFIED out of their SKIVVIES of Obama !

And, again, (and again and again and again) some people WERE terrified that the DivaDope would/could get anywhere near the White House! Anyone with a BRAIN would've been......
Can a liberal get through a whole post without name calling?

And yes, you have one thing right. Many people, REPUBLICAN, Democrat and other, are terrified about Obama and his "changes".

Old 05-07-2009, 11:54 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,905,127 times
Quote:
Can a liberal get through a whole post without name calling?
That there is down right funny!!!! Do you only read posts by 'liberals'? Try reading some of the Obama threads or you can just scroll down and read some of the titles. There's enough name calling to go around all the different political sides in this forum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies