Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2009, 02:23 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,112,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
That or meth....Tweeker Ann realy does ramble on.
Again, provide proof.

Without it, you comments are meaningless and you lose credibility.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 02:31 AM

38,601 posts, read 26,206,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Come on over baby.

I am waiting. :-*

Ah, still does not prove if the fetus feels pain.

And I noticed you are avoiding my offer to be waterboarded. Frankie wants it. Why dont you? Come on. Its painless. Why are such a fraud yourself huh? Dont be chicken. Let me show you how painless it is.

"Ah, still does not prove if the fetus feels pain."

If I shot you in the head you wouldn't feel a thing. Does that make it OK?

Old 05-07-2009, 02:34 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,252,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
For the record, I don't care for James Carville either.

Any time Ann Coulter opens her mouth, she spews nasty, incoherent tirades - her behavior and appearance indicate substance abuse.
They're both a couple of bulimics - they take it all in and puke it all out.

Rush Limbaugh, on the other hand, is normal - He takes it all in and then packs it all on.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:20 AM

106 posts, read 197,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
It is so funny to see conservative so full of stupidity. I mean I literally copy pasted and went back to find the post just to show you what was being said and referenced too.

Too bad CONservatives are too stupid or blind to see anything other than what they want to see.

Why do you continue to make comments like this? Insulting one or a group of people does not add to the credibility of your arguments. There are more than just conservatives in this country that only see what they want to see, i.e.: liberals and conservatives. I try to at least see the other person's arguments, look at my views, and assess the difference.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:32 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,489,680 times
Ann Coulter is a loser.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:35 AM

69,368 posts, read 63,814,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvxplorer View Post
Ann Coulter is a loser.
Thats the best you could do? Really? Thats it?

Old 05-07-2009, 03:41 AM

106 posts, read 197,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
Love her or hate her, she's one quick witted, funny chick. She was on O'Reilly and he showed a clip of AC on Larry King, and Joy Behar was filling in. Behar asked Anne Coulter, "Do you wanna get water boarded, you support water boarding?" and AC came back, "Do you wanna get aborted, you support abortion?" That is freakin' hysterical. I know all of the leftisits here will feign righteous indignation, but I'd like to see a few at least admit, that despite their pathological hatred for Anne, the line was hilarious.

I'd like to see a lot more "friendly" conversation on the forum to be honest. It seems like everyone has got to "one up" the person they are having a discussion with. But as to the OP, yeah, that would definitely get a smile out of me even though I'm not a lefty. But to be fair, I watch Maher from time to time and he can make me laugh too.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:31 AM

1,843 posts, read 2,362,253 times
Quote:
Love her or hate her, she's one quick witted, funny chick. She was on O'Reilly and he showed a clip of AC on Larry King, and Joy Behar was filling in. Behar asked Anne Coulter, "Do you wanna get water boarded, you support water boarding?" and AC came back, "Do you wanna get aborted, you support abortion?" That is freakin' hysterical. I know all of the leftisits here will feign righteous indignation, but I'd like to see a few at least admit, that despite their pathological hatred for Anne, the line was hilarious.

It's just dopey...the whole mentality today that treats politics like sports. It doesn't matter which side you're on, buying into it identifies you as a moron.

Old 05-07-2009, 05:53 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,571,796 times
Quote:
I have to admit, she is pretty quick on her feet and always has a comeback - always...

I wouldn't call this interchange 'hilarious' - it does sound a bit funny - maybe it would have been funnier if I had seen it...

I think what would have been funniest would be Behar's reaction...

Old 05-07-2009, 06:05 AM

36,772 posts, read 18,709,460 times
Quote:
Waterboarding is painless and your fake righteous indignation is humorless.
Sounds like the voice of experience.

Tell us about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies