Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times

Advertisements

The homosexual agenda is out of control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 01:50 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
And here is a non slanted article.

'What makes you think it's natural to be heterosexual?': Christian teacher suspended over gay rights promotion row | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1173579/What-makes-think-natural-heterosexual--Christian-teacher-suspended-gay-rights-promotion-row.html - broken link)

There was no "Homosexual training".

Quote:
He wrote privately to the three staff members who organised the session, complaining about Ms Sanders’ ‘aggressive’ presentation. In his letter, he cited the Bible and warned that practising homosexuals risked God’s ‘wrath’.
He was fired for writing that letter to fellow staff, not for walking about of the speech.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:51 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelot05 View Post
Alot of people are against Homosexuality for reasons other than religion.
name one!

Old 05-07-2009, 01:54 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
The homosexual agenda is out of control.
You act as if the homosexual agenda will destroy everything.

When their only real agenda is equality.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:55 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Wow.

I suppose nobody sees anything wrong with them attacking the man on his principles.

Quote:
He tells OneNewsNow that in Great Britain, teachers are not the only targets for homosexual indoctrination. Barber says the general public is under attack. "There are actually task forces that police department's have put together where they go out and interrogate people for the crime of homophobia," he adds.

Barber fears that could happen in America if "hate crimes" legislation and the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) are passed by Congress.
Just amazing.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM

654 posts, read 466,264 times
I am all for gay marriage, but schools adopting a pro-homosexual program is a bit too much.

I might of walked out too since PC is out of control, especially in England

Old 05-07-2009, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Wow.

I suppose nobody sees anything wrong with them attacking the man on his principles.

Just amazing.
He actually got suspending for writing that letter to staff re: Gods' Wrath.

Wonder what you would think if it was a Muslim sending emails to women saying they need to cover up or they'll face the wrath of Allah?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Taxes View Post
I am all for gay marriage, but schools adopting a pro-homosexual program is a bit too much.

I might of walked out too since PC is out of control, especially in England
He didn't get fired for walking out. They conveniently didn't mention that in OP's slanted article.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:59 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Wow.

Just amazing.
It's a private school. They have every right to fire him for whatever reason.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:59 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
if it wasn't a public school... then there shouldn't be any debate about it.. the private school can do what they want..
In a public school, then we have to listen to all sides of the argument and make sure everyone is treated fairly, even though we disagree. Its a matter of what some people consider "homosexual agenda"...
In a history class, learning about gay rights movement in the 60's and 70's.. is history.. not gay agenda
Discussing issues related to sex, reproduction, human biology, behavior within biology and health classes is perfectly appropriate.
Seems these christians don't want anything homosexual related to be mentioned, and that is imposing upon the facts of history and science. So I have to ask.. What gives YOU the right to re-write history and keep ALL children ignorant of subject matter just because you disagree with it?
I think it's very interesting that many people a decade or two older than I, never learned about the civil rights era in their american history classes, and for me it was a large portion of American history class...

Lets look at everything in proper context before we start throwing out judgements and ridicule..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies