Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 03:00 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fungame View Post
Haha, sometimes I wish I actually had this so called power of recruitment, there are a number of guys that I would LOVE to use it on.
Talk to LuckGem, she seems to have zeroed in on this ability.

Please connect me to the collective once you have it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 03:01 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
you sound paranoid and considering gays are a very small percentage of the population why do you feel so threatened? Recruit young babies and children? Most gays know who they are sexually at a young age but I imagine you are referring to pedophilia which is completely different from just being gay.
As for religious institutions well it's hard to evolve from that concept since Americans are still debating Evolution over Creationism.
Pedophilia is a paraphilia and can be associated with either homosexuality or heterosexuality.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:03 PM

240 posts, read 352,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mississauga75 View Post
Talk to LuckGem, she seems to have zeroed in on this ability.

Please connect me to the collective once you have it
Oh without a doubt right? Us *****s gotta stick together if we are going to convert the most attractive men in the world to our cause right?

Old 05-07-2009, 03:12 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,247,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The homosexual agenda as I have witnessed it to be is to openly flaunt your sexual preference to the world, propagandize your lifestyle to anyone and everyone who wants to listen - or not, insinuate the homosexual culture into mainstream culture, question homosexuality's relationship to religious institutions and destroy religious institutions, make the homosexual lifestyle seem appealing to young people, recruit the minds of innocent babies and children by using symbolism and iconography, destroy sexual morals and modesty, blur the relationship between male male/female female/male female sexual associations so that they are all seen as being equal.

The list goes on and on.
HAHAHAHAHAH... are you talking about homosexuals or Britney Spears? So sad...

Old 05-07-2009, 03:17 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
"openly flaunt your sexual preference to the world"

Lucky Gem do you wear a wedding ring, have a picture of hubby on your desk, did you get married in a church before a crowd, etc? You were 'flaunting your sexual preference'.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:25 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The homosexual agenda as I have witnessed it to be is to openly flaunt your sexual preference to the world, propagandize your lifestyle to anyone and everyone who wants to listen - or not, insinuate the homosexual culture into mainstream culture, question homosexuality's relationship to religious institutions and destroy religious institutions, make the homosexual lifestyle seem appealing to young people, recruit the minds of innocent babies and children by using symbolism and iconography, destroy sexual morals and modesty, blur the relationship between male male/female female/male female sexual associations so that they are all seen as being equal.

The list goes on and on.

fear much?

Old 05-07-2009, 03:29 PM

654 posts, read 466,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
He didn't get fired for walking out. They conveniently didn't mention that in OP's slanted article.
I know that and therefore never stated that he got fired for walking out. He was suspended with pay.

I probably wouldn't have walked out, but wouldn't have been thrilled over the school's compulosry pro-homosexual program. I have nothing against gays. In fact, I support gay marriage and repeal of DADT, but having a pro-homosexual program for schools is not necessary. Just teach the kids and make sure little Johnny doesn't put gum in little Suzy's hair.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:42 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Like Taxes View Post
I probably wouldn't have walked out, but wouldn't have been thrilled over the school's compulosry pro-homosexual program. I have nothing against gays. In fact, I support gay marriage and repeal of DADT, but having a pro-homosexual program for schools is not necessary. Just teach the kids and make sure little Johnny doesn't put gum in little Suzy's hair.
Even if there's not a specific "gay program", I think it's a good idea to have a program about tolerance or an anti-bullying program where it's taught that all forms of harassment and bullying are not acceptable at school, and gays should be mentioned in that program.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:55 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsmoove View Post
So you think a teacher's religious beliefs takes precedence over their performance of their job? If the job offends his religious beliefs, he should find a different job.
It's not his job to forward your agenda!!!

Name any society issue that a majority of Americans or the populace of any other country have spoken so strongly against???

Yet the issue is continually forced on people by judges and politicians who couldn't give a damn about the country, only their political careers!!!

If I were him I would file my own lawsuit against the school board.

Old 05-07-2009, 04:05 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
It's not his job to forward your agenda!!! define "agenda"

Name any society issue that a majority of Americans or the populace of any other country have spoken so strongly against??? Slavery, segregation, abortion,

Yet the issue is continually forced on people by judges and politicians who couldn't give a damn about the country, only their political careers!!!
how is it forced on people?

If I were him I would file my own lawsuit against the school board.
I thought it was a private school?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies