Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:20 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,790,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
You looked past Rush making a statement that he wanted the President to fail thus America to fail but you're outraged over a joke by a comedian
If you had actually heard for yourself what Rush actually said, instead of depending on the regurgitated talking points from the Left, you would know that is not what he said.

Yes, he and plenty of other American's want obama's liberal policies to fail - policies that will result in the destruction of the US economy and the fundamental principles on which this country was founded. Yeah, failure would be good.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,523,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If you had actually heard for yourself what Rush actually said, instead of depending on the regurgitated talking points from the Left, you would know that is not what he said.

Yes, he and plenty of other American's want obama's liberal policies to fail - policies that will result in the destruction of the US economy and the fundamental principles on which this country was founded. Yeah, failure would be good.

Fundamental principles such as slavery, no vote for women and theft of land and genocide of Native Americans............

Old 05-11-2009, 10:22 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,195,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Users/pushers of illegal drugs, my dear.

Please, supply us the links to Rush claiming to look down on people with addictions to prescription painkillers - I dare you.
I don't see the difference that you think is so relevant. Apparently you agree with harsh sentences for the capitalist entrepreneur, but the pathetic user should get off with no moral judgment at all.

Tell us about his under-age sex addiction. Should the young prostitutes be jailed, but nothing happen to Rush the customer?

Your relative morality is disgusting.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Rush has abused drugs in an illegal manner, and that is just as bad as any of the users/pushers he so easily rants against.
So.. I guess that all those millions of Americans who have developed a dependency on prescription drugs would be in the same category as drug pushers and users of illegal drugs?

I'm sure you are well aware that even law enforcement notices a distinction between the two.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:24 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,591,206 times
I hope Obama gets sickle cell anemia soon hahahahahaha just kidding its only a joke so its okay.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:25 PM

The best thing is that this will do wonders for Wanda Syke's career. And Limbaugh has the choice of helping her career or ignoring it.

For now, it looks like he's going to ignore it. I guess he only gets angry when GOP leaders say insufficiently referent things about him.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:25 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,682,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Fundamental principles such as slavery, no vote for women and theft of land and genocide of Native Americans............
Is it time I chime in with a death joke about these people since it is "all in the name of comedy" now?

Old 05-11-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Pay attention and stop deflecting.

Go look up exactly what those founding principles are that obama is bent on destroying.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
I hope Obama dies of sickle cell anemia soon hahahahahaha just kidding its only a joke so its okay.
Too slow, champ. Your stupid attempt has already been tried. Now explain why your joke is relevant. Syke's comment made sense, given what Limbaugh had said about President Obama failing. So what exactly makes your comment "humorous?"

You wingnuts really don't understand analogies, do you?

Old 05-11-2009, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Is it time I chime in with a death joke about these people since it is "all in the name of comedy" now?
Please do. Let's see if you can actually come up with a joke. Several have tried and failed.

Give it a shot, Shecky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies