Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 08:33 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times

Advertisements

Say PETRO EURO too loud, **** your shotgun, and you can get your whole country wiped out.

Now, it's off to the IMF!

Oh boy! Can't wait! World peace!

It's the bank for the I Must of Failed, losers.

YouTube - Joker Has a Secret -- NWO Pt 2

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...elton-dispatch

YouTube - Marina Abramović - How we in the Balkans kill rats

Last edited by ergohead; 05-17-2009 at 08:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2009, 08:42 AM

37,176 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
What OIL did we get? Keep repeating the fact that we invaded Iraq for oil because it shows how ignorant you are of the situation.. As I stated, when you cant support the argument, liberals have to change the subject, now its onto the lie that the Iraq war was about WMDs and Oil..
Right.

it was about making the Bush and Cheney families richer through increased munition sales and no-bid contracts to Halliburton for "services".

Also, do you know who controls the taps for the oil tankers that are filled in Iraq?

Old 05-17-2009, 09:06 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,454,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicos Dad View Post
and the rest of the Bush Administration war mongering pansies who didnt fight when it was their time to serve!
YouTube - Jesse Ventura Calls Out Dick Cheney[/url]
Yup, this SOB actually received 5 deferrments to avoid combat in VietNam! No wonder Cheney screwed up the Iraq war, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

Of course, whadaya bet, his "service" is no different than most of the other 'winger yahoos that supported him (and loudly challenged everyone else's patriotism!). What a joke.... "Chicken" hawks, indeed!!

http://offthekuff.com/blog/misc/HenryChickenhawk.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-17-2009, 09:09 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
I'm in favor of the death penalty but I wouldn't like to experience it.
I'm assuming you also wouldnt do anything that would yield the dealth penalty as a punishment then.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:10 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
it was about making the Bush and Cheney families richer through increased munition sales and no-bid contracts to Halliburton for "services".
What left wing kook blog did you read that from?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Also, do you know who controls the taps for the oil tankers that are filled in Iraq?
Not ONE US company..

Old 05-17-2009, 09:23 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,621,740 times
Quote:
Yup, this SOB actually received 5 deferrments to avoid combat in VietNam! No wonder Cheney screwed up the Iraq war, he didn't have a clue what he was talking about
Yeah..i guess he should have fled to England to avoid the draft like Bill Clinton did huh?

Old 05-17-2009, 09:27 AM

4,173 posts, read 6,686,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yeah..i guess he should have fled to England to avoid the draft like Bill Clinton did huh?
Yes - you would have become Cheney's right hand man for giving him the idea.

Old 05-17-2009, 09:49 AM

Location: On the "Left Coast", somewhere in "the Land of Fruits & Nuts"
8,852 posts, read 10,454,406 times
Clinton didn't start a senseless, trumped-up war that's killed and maimed thousands, and Clinton definitely didn't say things like,

"We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons,
and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons."

"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."

Or my current favorite from our very own, yet dim-witted version of a "Sith Lord",

SCHIEFFER: "And you said you’d take Rush Limbaugh over Colin Powell?"

CHENEY: "I would."

Of course Limbaugh's also a cowardly "chickenhawk", but that's another thread...

Old 05-17-2009, 09:53 AM

80 posts, read 363,212 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateo45 View Post
Clinton didn't start a senseless, trumped-up war that's killed and maimed thousands, and Clinton definitely didn't say things like,

"We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons,
and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons."

"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."

Or my current favorite from our very own, yet dim-witted version of a "Sith Lord",

SCHIEFFER: "And you said you’d take Rush Limbaugh over Colin Powell?"

CHENEY: "I would."

Of course Limbaugh's also a cowardly "chickenhawk", but that's another thread...

Now come on Mateo I think you are being a little hard on Rush. He technically got his deferment for an anal cyst. It was a legitimate medical condition!

Old 05-17-2009, 10:02 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicos Dad View Post
Now come on Mateo I think you are being a little hard on Rush. He technically got his deferment for an anal cyst. It was a legitimate medical condition!
Anal Retentive Extraordinaire!

In a real war he'd of been recruited as a General.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies