Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 10:43 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,276,554 times

Advertisements

Aeroguy, wasn't your tent 100 yards from where Saddam was hung, as well.
Or was it where the US beheaded (yes, our government beheaded people) his sons?

Have tent, will travel.

Sodomize children, rape men and women, behead people and display them, attack a sovereign nation, destroy their infrastructure, kill at least 100,000 of them. Good stuff, that.

Makes me proud to be American.
I can imagine the talk in my office this morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 05:06 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,093,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnHilltopper View Post
Apparently there is more too this than just Seymour Hersh

The Next Detainee Photo Scandal: Get Ready for Abu Ghraib, Act II

The Next Detainee Photo Scandal: Get Ready for Abu Ghraib, Act II - TIME
off topic, more photos of prisoner abuse does not mean that there are kids being sodomized..

Old 05-13-2009, 05:14 AM

1,828 posts, read 3,789,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Seymour Hersh says the US government has videotapes of boys being sodomized at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"The worst is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking," the reporter told an ACLU convention last week. Hersh says there was "a massive amount of criminal wrongdoing that was covered up at the highest command out there, and higher."

Daily Kos: Kids sodomized at Abu Ghraib, Pentagon has the videos - Hersh
Abu Ghraib was one of the lowest points in American history, and there have been many, many very low points.

Old 05-13-2009, 05:22 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,424,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Clinton is definitely a draft dodger! Chickenhawk Coward for sure.
You probably ought to check the definition of "chickenhawk". Call Clinton or anyone of the era who avoided the draft a "coward" if that's what you think, but it takes a whole different set of requirements to be a "chickenhawk".

Old 05-13-2009, 05:32 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,935,966 times
Quote:
having these photos all over the airwaves and on the net will remind the public of what took place. Chances are, no matter how reluctant Obama or even Mulkasey and the DOJ are to act, public pressure will likely force them to do something.
Remind them of what? That some errant soldiers engaged in inappropriate behavior?

Why do we need to be reminded of this event? What would be the purpose?

The Left wants to see this issue kept in the forefront to deflect from obama, that is all - purely political and an opportunity to keep the evil Bush in the headlines.

It is not "public" pressure, but pressure from the Leftists and the world's liberals.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:50 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post
You probably ought to check the definition of "chickenhawk". Call Clinton or anyone of the era who avoided the draft a "coward" if that's what you think, but it takes a whole different set of requirements to be a "chickenhawk".
and just how many U.S. soldiers were killed because Clinton sent them into a sovereign nation to fight a bogus war based on lies? What does Clinton have to do with the crimes of The Bush Crime Family anyway? I was never a Clinton fan, but how can you compare the evil that has unfolded for the eight years that idiot boy and the vampire were in the White House and Clinton? They've all been in bed with the Saudis, no doubt, but the agenda of The Bush Crime Family was all about the PNAC and war profiteering.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:52 AM

4,011 posts, read 4,424,965 times
Quote:
and just how many U.S. soldiers were killed because Clinton sent them into a sovereign nation to fight a bogus war based on lies? What does Clinton have to do with the crimes of The Bush Crime Family anyway? I was never a Clinton fan, but how can you compare the evil that has unfolded for the eight years that idiot boy and the vampire were in the White House and Clinton? They've all been in bed with the Saudis, no doubt, but the agenda of The Bush Crime Family was all about the PNAC and war profiteering.
I have no clue what you are talking about nor do I care to try to figure it out. I only pointed out that you were incorrectly using the word "chickenhawk" by applying it to Clinton.

Old 05-13-2009, 08:55 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,118,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Aeroguy, wasn't your tent 100 yards from where Saddam was hung, as well.
Or was it where the US beheaded (yes, our government beheaded people) his sons?

Have tent, will travel.

Sodomize children, rape men and women, behead people and display them, attack a sovereign nation, destroy their infrastructure, kill at least 100,000 of them. Good stuff, that.

Makes me proud to be American.
I can imagine the talk in my office this morning.
Yes, that would be accurate ChielGirl. I have been deployed to Iraq twice and performed operations in as far north as Kirkuk and as far south as An Nasiriyah - and several places in between including Balad and Baghdad. Please don't attempt to think you know the terms of my service. The fact is, you don't.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:18 AM

2,917 posts, read 4,765,828 times
Quote:
Seymour Hersh says the US government has videotapes of boys being sodomized at Abu Ghraib prison in Iraq.

"The worst is the soundtrack of the boys shrieking," the reporter told an ACLU convention last week. Hersh says there was "a massive amount of criminal wrongdoing that was covered up at the highest command out there, and higher."

Daily Kos: Kids sodomized at Abu Ghraib, Pentagon has the videos - Hersh
Typical liberal post, contradictions galore:

Title of the thread states a fact. Then it's someone sez this and sez that, sez the Pentagon has the videos, blah, blah, blah. Do you believe everything you read? And then to top it all off, daily kos? As bad as puffington host, actually worse. Please, get a life, or at least get help.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:37 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,119,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta Planter View Post
Typical liberal post, contradictions galore:

Title of the thread states a fact. Then it's someone sez this and sez that, sez the Pentagon has the videos, blah, blah, blah. Do you believe everything you read? And then to top it all off, daily kos? As bad as puffington host, actually worse. Please, get a life, or at least get help.
You and all of the others on this site that contunue to deny the crimes are in the minority. It is people such as yourself that are a nuisance and a hindrance to a truly just democracy. Did you not see the many other links to the confirmation of the existence of the videos that were posted on this thread? Alas, you have selective reading, which seems to be a common affliction of the odd people that contunue to deny and defend the crimes of the last putrid and vile administration.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies