Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2011, 05:15 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Good for them. You'd be hard pressed to find young Africans who don't love us, though.

Don't ever insult my intelligence again. I am familiar with the hardships of other races.

Again, the hard heads in here can't seem to comprehend that I am not saying that our past is an excuse to lie idly and wait for someone to help us.
Define love. I've dated almost exclusively Black American and most of cousins who were either born or raised here have married Black Americans. Doesn't mean we don't acknowledge concrete differences in outlooks between the groups. Also again nobody is hating or looking down at anyone. Just pointing out some negative pathologies that seem to predominate among a significant segment of the Black American population and how those pathologies can result in folks not liking or wanting to associate with Blacks.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:02 PM

589 posts, read 756,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
Here we go again with this senseless crap.

How many Jews were murdered by Hitler? alot right? did that stopped them from being successful? NO.

Jews were enslaved by the Romans, that didn't stopped them from being successful.

Indians and other minorities have been persecuted and killed because of their ethnic background and that never stopped them from being successful.

You're just pulling the same pathetic old race card, which is doing nothing but drowning your people even more and is not letting them crawl back from that deep hole.

If you want to succeed in life it's time to get educated and put the past behind.

There is a key difference between Jews and Black people though.

Jews have been discriminated in nearly every country because of their success...Jews were successful before and after WW2. German Jews in the 1920s-1930s owned about 70% of all the businesses [and banks] in Germany, but were only 5% of the German population. That is success is it not ?

They completely dominated the financial sector of a nation despite being a small minority, and due to that massive success they were targeted and blamed for all of Germany's problems by the non-Jewish majority.

Black people on the other hand have been discriminated against for different reasons than Jews have been, mostly just racism. Difference 1 - Black people have not been successful before slavery in Africa, and for the most part are still not successful. Jews were and are Successful worldwide. Now I know a black person will chime in and try to claim that Ancient Egypt was a black Civilization...But the facts say it never was. So again, not much going on in Black Africa before slavery [or really even after slavery, Africa's GDP is the lowest on planet Earth].

Old 07-06-2011, 09:07 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
"Why do hispanics and cubans dislike black people?"

I have no idea why they hate themselves. It is a puzzlement.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
"Why do hispanics and cubans dislike black people?"

I have no idea why they hate themselves. It is a puzzlement.
It shouldn't be. It's enlightenment on the highest level.

Eventually everyone figures out it's just a giant fish bowl and what they do on their back porch does affect the person 6,000 miles away on a continent you find hostile.

Ironically it won't come through excesses but it will come through absolute poverty.

It will be required to keep your BIL or new grandchild alive on the scarce resources available.

Old 07-06-2011, 09:22 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
If your whole life has been spent listening to others tell you the reason you're suppressed is "because" of those "fill in the blank" then you've been conditioned with the "excuse" syndrom. Any perceived real or imagined set-back that would normally simply be a speed bump in life becomes confirmation that, indeed, I'm being persecuted by those racist "blanks".

Here's my take on this whole thing and it is simplistic and will be villified for being "unrealistic" but if I was living in an area where this discrimination were of suffocating measure... I'd move! Yep; gather up your kiddies and move to an area that gives you a better opportunity.

Sitting in the midst of this crap and whining about it just doesn't cut it for me. If you're black and you're tired of hispanic or white racists move the hell out of there and find a place that is tolerant of blacks and surprise; you may find an all white neighbourhood to be the one that works for you, if you have an open mind that is!

Damn I'm tired of this victim culture being handed down like a pair of old shoes that the young are obligated to wear regardless if they fit or not. That **** is stultifying beyond measure!

Old 07-06-2011, 09:27 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,450,111 times
The victim culture is in full retreat of people who have no clue how to respond to the oncoming tsunami.

You're hearing excuses as to why they can't adjust.

When their stomachs are empty for weeks on end they'll adjust. No one will be around to fend for them, like country Chinamen.

Old 07-10-2011, 12:45 PM

1,278 posts, read 2,621,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaos View Post

Jews have been discriminated in nearly every country because of their success...Jews were successful before and after WW2. German Jews in the 1920s-1930s owned about 70% of all the businesses [and banks] in Germany, but were only 5% of the German population. That is success is it not ?

They completely dominated the financial sector of a nation despite being a small minority, and due to that massive success they were targeted and blamed for all of Germany's problems by the non-Jewish majority.

Black people on the other hand have been discriminated against for different reasons than Jews have been, mostly just racism. Difference 1 - Black people have not been successful before slavery in Africa, and for the most part are still not successful. Jews were and are Successful worldwide. Now I know a black person will chime in and try to claim that Ancient Egypt was a black Civilization...But the facts say it never was. So again, not much going on in Black Africa before slavery [or really even after slavery, Africa's GDP is the lowest on planet Earth].
I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Old 07-10-2011, 04:35 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaos View Post

Except Jews were persecuted in places where thy were desperately poor as well, like Russia.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:00 PM

810 posts, read 836,628 times
Blacks complain that Hispanics are racist, but nobody is talking about their side and what kind of attitudes and acts against their neighbors. In Texas an 11 year old Hispanic girl was raped multiple times by more than dozen blacks.

14 Men Accused of Texas Gang Rape of 11-year-old Girl - ABC News

The attitude of the black community there was horrendous. They put all the blame on the little girl and pretty much called the whole investigation RACIST against blacks and not at the victim. But then again some people in the community consider rape as nothing wrong.

This is the kind of thinking that exists in many "hoods". This is another case of a 13 year old who was gang raped. And these are the kind of people liberals want us to "understand". Blood gang members sentenced to life....

Quote:
but america is pushing a feminist vibration where u can't do **** to women.
Quote:
Rape? Lol. Thats crazy...5 adult *****s in the house tied up and all that....daaaaaaaamn.

They should have killed that little girl, she gonna be ****ed up for the rest of her life.
Quote:
And were suppose to feel bad for these dumb hoes?all them people in the house and they lay down like *******. You stomp into my house with that bull**** im ready to blast. These dumb hoes probably owed the man his money, and by all means money means more then human life nowadays.Im not promoting rape but im certainly not gonna whip out a box of tissues and start tearin over them.
Quote:
Smh you really think rape is that bad huh? So if hed of taken a gun out and shot her ass dead it be normal right? I never messed with rape I never needed to. Now maybe you dont understand where im coming from because I have a 3rd world mentality and the things that really go on in the world makes rape seem like a hug. If money is owed a money hungry person will use any tactic to get his pay like I said I wouldnt do it. But they should be happy theyre alive.

Old 07-11-2011, 12:57 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
Blacks complain that Hispanics are racist, but nobody is talking about their side and what kind of attitudes and acts against their neighbors. In Texas an 11 year old Hispanic girl was raped multiple times by more than dozen blacks.

14 Men Accused of Texas Gang Rape of 11-year-old Girl - ABC News

The attitude of the black community there was horrendous. They put all the blame on the little girl and pretty much called the whole investigation RACIST against blacks and not at the victim. But then again some people in the community consider rape as nothing wrong.

This is the kind of thinking that exists in many "hoods". This is another case of a 13 year old who was gang raped. And these are the kind of people liberals want us to "understand". Blood gang members sentenced to life....
Nah......you don't have an agenda.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies