Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 04:33 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,431,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossus_Antonis View Post
For a casual and non-emotional observer like me, she's come out successful and has had the last laugh. She's reduced her critics to a bunch of whining little kids.

You must be a Gov. Bimbo supporter too...

Hey, who do you think is dumber..Palin or Prejean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 04:35 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
actually the OP made it into a same sex issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Never fails. The good ol' conservatives want to make this out to be a same sex issue when, in actuality, it's a contractual issue.

According to the right, it's ok to sign a contract under false pretenses, lie about nudie pictures which are ok, too because she doesn't agree with same sex marriages. So, I suggest to all the children of the right, when you screw up (under age drinking, unprotected sex, petty larceny, failing in school, etc.)just answer, 'Yeah, I know but I don't believe in same sex marriage.'
Mommy and daddy will then forgive all.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:37 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post

C. Upton

Old 05-13-2009, 04:39 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:

Honestly, after hearing the beauty queen in a snippet of an interview, and hearing Palin with Katie Couric, I'm going with Prejean, but only by the slimmest of margins. Both are easy on the eyes and very hard on ones ears, as well as your cognitive skills, when hearing either speak.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:41 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Looks like she couldn't take the pageant being hijacked by a hypocritical homophobic stripper and her right wing buddies..

Shanna Moakler Resigns as Miss California Pageant Director - omg! news on Yahoo!
First of all, Miss California isn't a "stripper", so this tell us something about you.

Secondly, it was more likely she was forced to resign for the political motivation behind the thrashing of Miss California for offering her honest opinion, which she was asked to do. Do we not have freedom of speech in America? Was this young woman expected to lie? Why was she asked this question? There is only one reason; they knew she was Christian, knew what her answer would be, and intended to use it, as they did, for political purposes, and smear another Christian.

Her position is shared by President Obama. And I am glad that Donald Trump pointed that out, and defended her point of view. It was the right thing to do if the pageant was going to maintain any kind of credibility. It would have been a shame to allow this leftist homosexual, and the pageant director, to get away with this attempt to use the Pageant to promote the homosexual agenda (to destroy the institution of marriage), and to discredit and smear this young woman because of her religion.

The hypocrites here are this woman, and the homosexual judge that asked this question, knowing what her response was likely to be.

And lets be clear about one more thing, because you homosexuals don't seem to "get it" (or don't want to): Opposing "gay" marriage doesn't make one "homophobic" (fear of homosexuals). Neither does non acceptance of the "homosexual" lifestyle or "agenda" (which is to shove your beliefs and your lack of morals down our throats).

You are all about "tolerance". Yet you (as a group) and leftists too, are among the most intolerant of any group of people. You cannot tolerate Christians, or anyone who does not share your beliefs or opinions.

I am pleased that Miss California came out on top in this contrived "controversy", which really shouldn't have been a controversy at all. I hope she uses this experience to continue to speak out against this perversion of the institution of marriage.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:42 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,843,743 times
palin is easy on the eyes? she's a frumpy middle aged mom of 5. not really my idea of a dream girl. mill CA is ok, but she has fake boobs. no spank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Honestly, after hearing the beauty queen in a snippet of an interview, and hearing Palin with Katie Couric, I'm going with Prejean, but only by the slimmest of margins. Both are easy on the eyes and very hard on ones ears, as well as your cognitive skills, when hearing either speak.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:42 PM

1,515 posts, read 3,332,506 times
Quote:

Who is Barack "57 States" Obama?

Old 05-13-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:

I have to wonder why you people are still talking about Sarah Palin? The election was last November. She and McCain lost. That's what you wanted right?

She must be a tremendous threat to you, or you wouldn't waste so much time.

By-the-way, the only "bimbo" is the one in the Oval office today. The "bimbo" won (and he keeps reminding us of that fact).

Old 05-13-2009, 04:46 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
palin is easy on the eyes? she's a frumpy middle aged mom of 5. not really my idea of a dream girl. mill CA is ok, but she has fake boobs. no spank you.
Yea, I'm sure the fake boobs part would make you really disgusted.

As far as that goes, I imagine her church held a fundraiser for the surgery so she could win the crown. If only the homosex-you-uhl librule hadnt asked the loaded question!

Old 05-13-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
looks like bill-o has his material for the most ridiculous item of the day. what a joke this thread is.
If it weren't so sad that these people had to politicize this pageant this way, and attemp to destroy this young woman.

We've taken a big step backward in society when goodness is now evil, and perversion is considered good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies