Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 03:49 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times

Advertisements

Looks like she couldn't take the pageant being hijacked by a hypocritical homophobic stripper and her right wing buddies..

Quote:
Since the press conference yesterday, I had a chance to think about what has taken place, and I feel that at this time it is in my best interest to resign from the Miss California USA organization," Moakler tells Us.

"I cannot with a clear conscious move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it, or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she continues. "I want to be a role model for young woman with high hopes of pageantry, but now feel it more important to be a role model for my children. I am sorry and hope I have not let any young supporters down but wish them the best of luck in fulfilling their dreams."
Shanna Moakler Resigns as Miss California Pageant Director - omg! news on Yahoo!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2009, 03:51 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,844,425 times
looks like bill-o has his material for the most ridiculous item of the day. what a joke this thread is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Looks like she couldn't take the pageant being hijacked by a hypocritical homophobic stripper and her right wing buddies..

Shanna Moakler Resigns as Miss California Pageant Director - omg! news on Yahoo!

Old 05-13-2009, 03:54 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:

I doubt that any of today's "youth" see her as a role model.

Old 05-13-2009, 03:58 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
Quote:

no no, it's too funny. someone who said that "she thinks" marriage is between a man and a woman when put on the spot by a flaming idiot is "homophobic?" also, a topless photo of her comes out and suddenly she dances naked for money? I got a toothbrush suggestion for ya.

http://www.uncrate.com/men/images/2006/07/reach-fresh-clean-toothbrush.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-13-2009, 04:01 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,432,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
no no, it's too funny. someone who said that "she thinks" marriage is between a man and a woman when put on the spot by a flaming idiot is "homophobic?" also, a topless photo of her comes out and suddenly she dances naked for money? I got a toothbrush suggestion for ya.

All right!..It's a right wing buddy checking in....Been to any good teabagger parties lately?

Old 05-13-2009, 04:04 PM

as opposed to a left wing buddy hiding behind a computer in a conservative county. sorry, but your post was at best a far left extremist reach. having an opinion that differs with your extremist terrorist group (the democrat party) doesn't make someone a homophobe.

Quote:
All right!..It's a right wing buddy checking in....Been to any good teabagger parties lately?

Old 05-13-2009, 04:07 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:

Awesome, Hef needs her back!

One stripper can't stand another? Get over it, bro.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:11 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
It wasnt her answer during the pageant that outed her as a right wing fraud, it was her actions at her church, during radio interviews, the tearful speech she gave about her "freedom of speech" being infringed upon.

In short, she is a bimbo and about as smart as a box of rocks.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:14 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,915,884 times
Never fails. The good ol' conservatives want to make this out to be a same sex issue when, in actuality, it's a contractual issue.

According to the right, it's ok to sign a contract under false pretenses, lie about nudie pictures which are ok, too because she doesn't agree with same sex marriages. So, I suggest to all the children of the right, when you screw up (under age drinking, unprotected sex, petty larceny, failing in school, etc.)just answer, 'Yeah, I know but I don't believe in same sex marriage.'
Mommy and daddy will then forgive all.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:15 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
It wasnt her answer during the pageant that outed her as a right wing fraud, it was her actions at her church, during radio interviews, the tearful speech she gave about her "freedom of speech" being infringed upon.

In short, she is a bimbo and about as smart as a box of rocks.
For a casual and non-emotional observer like me, she's come out successful and has had the last laugh. She's reduced her critics to a bunch of whining little kids.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies