Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 11:19 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,195 times

Advertisements

I dont care about his citizenship or lack thereof. Doesnt matter now anyways.

I just thought it was funny as heck.

I also wonder how so many people could lose their sense of humor in less than a week (sykes wishing death is hilarious to the left, this obvious attempt at a light hearted joke gets nothing from the left). Its very odd.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post

I also wonder how so many people could lose their sense of humor in less than a week (sykes wishing death is hilarious to the left, this obvious attempt at a light hearted joke gets nothing from the left). Its very odd.
odd, no..typical, yes

Old 05-14-2009, 11:26 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgibbs42 View Post
More proof that Obambi needs to provide a real BC. That would make the issue go away.
I completely agree with you. I wonder if this isn't a mini-crisis that Rahm is using to keep things up in the air. They do like crises to make things easier to get done, don't they?

Old 05-14-2009, 11:28 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Oh, for crying out loud! He did provide one, last summer. The "birthers" immediately denounced it as a fake. They'd do the same with anything he provided. Why can't we just believe the State of Hawaii?
Has that state released the BC? I thought it had been sealed like all his other records. Surely the state is honoring his wishes.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:34 PM

36 posts, read 50,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Has that state released the BC? I thought it had been sealed like all his other records. Surely the state is honoring his wishes.
Roy - If you bothered to research anything you would know that Hawaii "seals" ALL birth certificates from public view. They are considered private records and are only released to the person to whom the record belongs and a few others.

College records are also considered personal records "sealed" from the public by a law called the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Nothing has been "sealed". Any of these personal records are not available to the public. It is just the way it is.

BTW ELO - I thought the certificate was funny. This one is a giggler too.

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/u...obamabirth.jpg

Old 05-14-2009, 12:35 PM

519 posts, read 688,656 times
Why is there no link to this suddenly-reappearing birth certificate? Seeing is believing.

EDIT: For some reason the picture doesn't show up in the OP. Wish I could see it...sounds like alot of people got a laugh out of it!

Old 05-14-2009, 12:49 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,477,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post

This is has nothing to do with sense of humor..If right wing nuts didn't actually believe this crap to be true it would be funny..See ^^^^^^^posts..Wanda was in the middle of a comedic set and Rushicans got their panties in a bunch.

Old 05-14-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardMonkey View Post
Roy - If you bothered to research anything you would know that Hawaii "seals" ALL birth certificates from public view. They are considered private records and are only released to the person to whom the record belongs and a few others.

College records are also considered personal records "sealed" from the public by a law called the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).

Nothing has been "sealed". Any of these personal records are not available to the public. It is just the way it is.

BTW ELO - I thought the certificate was funny. This one is a giggler too.

http://sheikyermami.com/wp-content/u...obamabirth.jpg

Hahahha--that was funny!

Old 05-14-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny B. Fury View Post
Why is there no link to this suddenly-reappearing birth certificate? Seeing is believing.

EDIT: For some reason the picture doesn't show up in the OP. Wish I could see it...sounds like alot of people got a laugh out of it!
I dont know why you cant see it, i went and checked..its still there.

Try this
http://cinie.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/obamas-hi-birth-cert.jpg (broken link)

Old 05-14-2009, 01:09 PM

3,564 posts, read 5,515,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
This is has nothing to do with sense of humor..If right wing nuts didn't actually believe this crap to be true it would be funny..See ^^^^^^^posts..Wanda was in the middle of a comedic set and Rushicans got their panties in a bunch.

And you think there arent some leftwingnuts that actually hope Limbaugh's kidney's fail?

Get a grip dude.

There are going to be dumb people. There's nothing we can do about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies