Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 07:35 PM

993 posts, read 832,381 times

Advertisements

Pastor and Obama Ally: All Whites Are Going to Hell - Guy Benson

Rev. Joseph Lowery, who delivered the benediction at Obama's 2009 inauguration, says he believes all white people are going to hell. Before you defend him, imagine a Romney supporter said that about blacks. There's no difference. He can say it's a joke but it does not take away the fact that he's a racist and another shady Obama association.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2012, 07:51 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,980,515 times
Gal,

Get information from a reliable source before forming an opinion on someones character. I remember how Jeremiah Wright name was drug through the mud over a sound bite. When listening to the full sermon and context of what was said the message is totally different. I'm sure the same can be said in this situation. Take it a step further and call him and ask what he meant.

Peace,
JayT

Old 11-01-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Gal,

Get information from a reliable source before forming an opinion on someones character. I remember how Jeremiah Wright name was drug through the mud over a sound bite. When listening to the full sermon and context of what was said the message is totally different. I'm sure the same can be said in this situation. Take it a step further and call him and ask what he meant.

Peace,
JayT
No thanks. He said he used to think all whites were going to hell, but then he mellowed and thought most of them were, and now he's back to thinking they all are. I don't need to ask him what he meant.

What would you consider a reliable source? He was quoted in several articles. He also said this:

"I don't know what kind of a n__ger wouldn't vote with a black man running."

He's a racist and Obama picked him for the benediction at the inauguration after he ditched Jeremiah Wright for political reasons.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:17 PM

1,442 posts, read 2,565,274 times
It's PC for blacks and other minorities to be racist - - I thought everyone knew that.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:17 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Dredging up and recycling 2008 again? Maybe it's no too late to replace Ryan with Palin.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:31 PM

313 posts, read 324,905 times
There is'nt much you can say here except racist come in many colors. Obama surrounds himself with these colorful individuals because he is one of these people. I like how Obama's dialect changes depending on what part of the country he is in. You would think they would take offense to this, but they don't.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Dredging up and recycling 2008 again? Maybe it's no too late to replace Ryan with Palin.
So Obama's friend said that in 2008, too? Or are you just saying that Obama reinvents himself so often that nothing from his past matters four years later?

https://www.google.com/search?q=All+...extMenu&ie=&oe=

Old 11-01-2012, 08:34 PM

2,075 posts, read 4,448,345 times
What does it matter, there is no hell anyway.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:39 PM

7,515 posts, read 5,758,525 times
We have a new species folks. The Religiousmoonbatus: This Bats bite causes severe racist feelings and will cause its victims to live a life of complaining about what others have, how what the victim had was taken and believe if only they had been treated fairly they wouldn't be oppressed. No known cure it's terminal entitlement folks. Terminal entitlement.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post
There is'nt much you can say here except racist come in many colors. Obama surrounds himself with these colorful individuals because he is one of these people. I like how Obama's dialect changes depending on what part of the country he is in. You would think they would take offense to this, but they don't.
That's exactly it. It's hard to believe how ignorant the people are who deny Obama's racism. It's all wrapped up in the Black Liberation Theology of the church he attended for 20 years.

I almost laughed out loud when I read the weird comment above about Westboro, pretty much blaming ME for the content in this OP. ha..ha... Oblamer's blame game rubs off quickly on his followers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies