Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2007, 06:54 AM

1,022 posts, read 3,344,388 times

Advertisements

Who could believe any of it? If one side of the mind believes it and the other says its to crazy, they will cancel each other out. By making such fiction a reality, any belief becomes even more absurb. Surely they would be turned away by their peers as laughing stock.

Shut up the words, and seal the book even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

Matthew 24:24 "For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect - if that were possible."

Here is a two hour long video some of you might want to watch. I watched the entire thing. A lot of it brings up the same points about some of the same stuff I have came across in my two-to-three year research. It gets a lot better about half way through. It certainly helps to know some bible scripture. I'll go out on a limb and say I think there are certainly a lot of truths to the conspiracy people are being bombarded with. No matter what spiritual belief they have or what country they're from. If you think you can swallow some "conspiracy theory" do some research.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...20016941996867
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2007, 03:42 PM

2,356 posts, read 3,476,287 times
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Last edited by anonymous; 04-08-2007 at 03:53 PM..

Old 04-08-2007, 08:27 PM

1,155 posts, read 3,333,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to anonymous again.

Old 04-08-2007, 08:37 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Don't you live in a storage shed in your sister's backyard? I mean, I have been down and out, probably worse than you, but don't grab onto something that will not help you and could possibly take your money!

Old 04-09-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Don't you live in a storage shed in your sister's backyard? I mean, I have been down and out, probably worse than you, but don't grab onto something that will not help you and could possibly take your money!
I'd rather not talk about my personal situation. People can digest things for themselves. That's all. Im not so easily convinced that the tri-lateral commission, the g7, the federal reserve, and a number of other groups are just gentlemens clubs. I get the impression there is a huge element of denial behind all of this.

Last edited by the_pines; 04-09-2007 at 12:25 AM..

Old 04-09-2007, 07:33 AM

1,233 posts, read 3,434,534 times
Pines...

Alot more people suspect this than you may think...just most do not talk bout it out of fear...we know to follow the money trail, most who are watching know and those who want to riducle only do so to play with your mind and hurt you, best thing to do is to consider the "source".

Old 04-09-2007, 08:07 AM

1,247 posts, read 926,367 times
A dish 3 football fields long controls the minds of people? Please. This is tin foil hat material. We are defintely manipulated, but not like this guy is saying.

Here's a great documentary on the subject. The videos can be seen on google, as well. This documentary uses actual sources. This wasn't concocted by some kook in his basement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcfour/documen...the_self.shtml

http://video.google.com/videosearch?...=1&sa=N&tab=wv

Old 04-09-2007, 09:34 AM

Im not saying a giant dish does control people. After I watched the whole thing I sat back and analyzed it. Just like with the other videos I watched. All seem to have hit and miss stuff in them. I think the premise of the video was more of a psychological sort of indirect mind control through media. To basically ingrain society with certain things. Like world government for one. I dont really take some of the stuff to heart. Since there is no concrete evidence I like to look through broad sources. You might come across something that is older to put in there with the newer stuff. That video matches up with a lot of other information on the web about a lot of buildings having peculiar traits and symbolism. So I cross reference it with other material and go by trial and error. Im not hung up on the stuff inbetween.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:52 AM

1,233 posts, read 3,434,534 times
The BBC news source is so much more informative than our own Great news source, I listen to them for world news, more indepth, more accurate and much more honest...and you do not have to hear bout the latest diva in hollyweird having her bad day..you get REAL news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies