Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which group do you dislike more?
Blacks 41 18.14%
Gays 22 9.73%
Neither. I like and accept both groups as part of our society. 163 72.12%
Voters: 226. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 05:51 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,085,781 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Bigots are the one at the top of my "hate" list. Regardless of colour,faith, nation, race or creed, sexual orientation or politics. I am extremely fair and treat ALL bigots the same , with the contempt they deserve.

I'm with you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 06:00 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,173,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yikesamillion View Post
Unfortunately you are only promoting the hatefest that you apparently despise, and are inticing the militant homosexuals and blacks to spew their venom even further.

It is exactly what radical groups like the NAACP and the Black Panthers thrive on.

You are part of the problem.
NAACP isn't anywhere near radical.

The original Black Panthers (the Panther party that exists today is a completely different party with different members) were radical, but were not a hate group. There was a White Panther party started by leftist whites to support their cause. In fact, it was Huey Newton's idea in the first place.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:11 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,173,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Bigots are the one at the top of my "hate" list. Regardless of colour,faith, nation, race or creed, sexual orientation or politics. I am extremely fair and treat ALL bigots the same , with the contempt they deserve.
I agree to an extent.

I will openly admit that I generally dislike hardcore religious fanatics.

Old 05-24-2009, 06:17 PM

1,577 posts, read 1,956,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
I agree to an extent.

I will openly admit that I generally dislike hardcore religious fanatics.
The more specific you get about something the easier it is to label the dislike.

For instance you indicate hardcore religious fanatics and not religious people

If the title of this thread was who do dislike more - black gang members or homosexual molesters, than it would be easier to justify a dislike because you are making it more personal and specifying something with a negative connotation.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:04 PM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
I dislike people who are lazy and trashy. Is there a good Bigot group for me to join?

Old 05-25-2009, 08:17 PM

185 posts, read 108,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
13 people hate either balck or gays. I wonder if the poll was public if they would of had the courage of their hateful convictions to post it so people would know who they were or are they "in the closet" haters?
Let's face it. Liberals are the ones who spam all these polls and skew them to paint a picture. Who wouldn't be surprised if you yourself voted this selection, then used it to "illustrate" conservative hatred?

Old 05-25-2009, 08:17 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie View Post
Let's face it. Liberals are the ones who spam all these polls and skew them to paint a picture. Who wouldn't be surprised if you yourself voted this selection, then used it to "illustrate" conservative hatred?

Old 05-25-2009, 08:19 PM

185 posts, read 108,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I know the OP is liberal but what does that have to do with what I said? City Data leans towards conservatives! It is quite apparent especially here in the Politics sub forum.
C-D forum is a liberal entity. No question.

Old 05-25-2009, 08:20 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,464,090 times
Quote:
C-D forum is a liberal entity. No question.
There are plenty of moderates and conservatives on here as well.

Old 05-25-2009, 08:24 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:

I wouldn't ever vote for hatred, not even to illustrate a point. nor would any sane thinking person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies