Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2009, 03:03 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,899 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
I know, she's something isn't she? Something pretty miserable, pathetic & awful actually. We really should feel sorry for her if we weren't laughing so hard.
We shouldn't feel sorry for her. She clings to her hatefulness with a tenaciousness found only in those who don't want to know the truth. She has a choice, she chooses ingnorance and hate. We should feel contempt for her, not pity. But the laughs are good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 03:04 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
All you just did was strike back the very same way you felt you were being attacked. Look closely at your own statements and tell me they don't wreak of the same attitude you were condemning. Maybe you don't understand str8 people as well as you think you do. Just because you grew up with them doesn't mean you understand because just as you pointed out about the previous poster, you aren't one.

Kudos on your manners though. Good to see there are still some out there using them.
I don't know what you're talking about.. in the connection between straight people.. in how it's an "us vs. them" mentality.. in that all straight people think the same because they're straight or because their gay...that's absurd...sorry if that is attacking or too over the top...
perhaps your big girl panties are in order for this discussion?

Old 05-28-2009, 03:06 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Yeah, liberals love to indoctrinate kids on gays, multiculturism, and tolerance, but if you even think of so much as hinting at patriotism or conservative values, suddenly they are outraged and screaming for the ACLU! PAthetic
there's a difference between conservative values... bigotry is not a conservative value....
you hide like cowards under the conservative banner... true conservatives would be served well to kick every last one of you extreme fundamentalists out of their fold... it's sad that you all have hijacked what is considered "conservative"
you ought to be ashamed of yourself...

good luck with that agenda...

Old 05-28-2009, 03:11 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I have never had one single positive experience in my entire life that came from anything to do with a homosexual.

There was a time when I extended olive branches but never again.

I have my reasons for not trusting them and seeing them as being perverse and abnormal.

I am not going to go into any of it on a message board.
Why not? You have no problem being completely over the top hateful, disgusting, rude, judgmental, etc. Why not explain why you're the miserable person that you are, give us a reason for your hatefulness. Are you turning into a coward now?

Old 05-28-2009, 03:12 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,899 times
Quote:
Yeah, liberals love to indoctrinate kids on gays, multiculturism, and tolerance, but if you even think of so much as hinting at patriotism or conservative values, suddenly they are outraged and screaming for the ACLU! PAthetic
What is with the use of "indoctrinate" all the time?

Quote:
Indoctrinate
1. To instruct in a body of doctrine or principles.
2. To imbue with a partisan or ideological point of view
Assuming you are using the second meaning, do you think tolerance is a bad thing? You people complain constantly about the alleged intolerance of liberals, and now it seems like you're complaining because liberals want to teach tolerance? Seems like you would be happy to have children taught tolerance?

Old 05-28-2009, 03:13 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,228,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
I have never had one single positive experience in my entire life that came from anything to do with a homosexual.

There was a time when I extended olive branches but never again.

I have my reasons for not trusting them and seeing them as being perverse and abnormal.

I am not going to go into any of it on a message board.
You must have a horrible hair cut then

Old 05-28-2009, 03:13 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post

Assuming you are using the second meaning, do you think tolerance is a bad thing? You people complain constantly about the alleged intolerance of liberals, and now it seems like you're complaining because liberals want to teach tolerance? Seems like you would be happy to have children taught tolerance?
Why do you think people should tolerate abnormal behavior?

Old 05-28-2009, 03:15 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagran View Post

Yes, but they are only taught tolerance of liberal ideas, like gay rights, communism, legalization of drugs, et al. When it comes to conservative ideas, they are taught to immediatly call the ACLU anytime a conservative speaks to them.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:16 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
You must have a horrible hair cut then
Keep reinforcing the stereotypes.

You're simply proving to me that everything I believe about homosexuals to be true.

I will tell you that I did quit going to one hairstylist when after I have her a ride home - she threw herself on me physically - told me thanks for the ride and she leaned over and gave me a kiss on my lips.

Homosexuals are mentally ill.

Old 05-28-2009, 03:16 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Quote:
. When it comes to conservative ideas,
Conservative ideas? Oh, you mean like hatefulness, intolerance & judgment? Those ideas that you all proudly wear as a blazing badge of honor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies