Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 12:25 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,628,534 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokenwordfan View Post
Well my homosexual aganda for today

1. Eat strawberries
2. Check Email
3. Run an errand
4. Eat lunch
5. Go to work
6. Come home
7. Take a shower
8. Eat dinner
9. Watch TV
10. Go to bed

but shhhh...this is all very secret and is essential in our plan to take over the world and make everyone gay!

While we're at it, here is my Homosexual Agenda for the day as well.

1. Wake Up
2. Drink my coffee
3. Shower, Shave, and other "personal" stuff
4. Run some errands
5. Go to work
6. Eat dinner
7. Read stupid comments on City-Data
8. Watch some TV (even though there ain't nothing worth watching)
9. Jerk Off
10. Go to bed

WOW.......That could easily be a STRAIGHT mans agenda as well!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2009, 12:31 PM

530 posts, read 650,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Homosexual agenda:

The intention of homosexuals and their sympathizers to promote homosexuality as a normal lifestyle which is equal to heterosexual relationships to young people in order to recruit them to their cause and/or desensitize them before adulthood in addition to desensitizing adult heterosexuals to their perverted sexual behavior. By use of the media, schools, politics, and also destroying the foundation of religious values people hold to support the promotion of homosexuality as normal/natural.
Wow, you can recruit people to be gay? Then like wise couldn't you recruit them to be straight? That makes no sense!! You either are or your not. I have lots of homosexual friends and I have to say no one has ever tried to recruit me

Old 05-26-2009, 12:41 PM

530 posts, read 650,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post
OK... now I'm in NO way saying that all homosexuals are pedophiles or are into little boys. There are many homosexuals who are productive and law abiding citizens, with the one difference being their desire for other men's genitals.

There are, however, a large number of gays that do concentrate their efforts on teen and even pre-teen boys. They are known in the gay community as so-called "chicken hawks" and the thriving hustler communities in many cities, made up of runaway teens is one result of this fact.

Of course, there are plenty of hetrosexual men who are into younger girls, and teen prostitution is a problem for girls as well, so this isn't just a homosexual issue. It is unique that groups like NAMBLA tend to be more vocal and aligned with the "gay lifestyle." Their whole purpose for being is the sick claim that sex with young boys who "consent" should be legal and proper.
Oh and I thought that majority was just catholic priest! So much for your Chritian agenda!

Old 05-26-2009, 04:21 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,457,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmihall01 View Post
Oh and I thought that majority was just catholic priest! So much for your Chritian agenda!
The Catholic priests do seem to like their boys.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:08 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,107,325 times
Sex before 8 – or it’s too late! and now it is being taught in schools under "anti-bullying".

Old 05-04-2013, 11:18 AM

3,846 posts, read 2,384,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
What exactly is the "homosexual agenda"? I've seen the term used on this board many times. What does the term mean to you?
Power!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies