Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 02:00 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover
I'm a gay man and I have never even heard of "NAMBLA".

I hope you don't think that the majority of gay people think like that?

Oh please. Don't use some defunct organization of criminal wackos who, when it existed, consisted of about 300 people to say that "the homosexuals" (all ~22,000,000 of us, ~474,740,200 if you want to go worldwide) want to legalize sexually abusing children.

You know, there are other pro-pedophilia groups out there not based on the man/boy relationship. Why not rile against the "heterosexual agenda" to legalize pedophilia because of the existence of the Danish Pedophile Association?
homosexuality is a sexual dysfunction and preference.

I doubt there's 22 million homosexuals in this nation.

the census comes next year I don't recall a category for sexual preference on that form.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 02:05 PM

968 posts, read 1,039,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
homosexuality is a sexual dysfunction and preference.

I doubt there's 22 million homosexuals in this nation.

the census comes next year I don't recall a category for sexual preference on that form.
Homosexuality is not a sexual dysfunction. It is normal and natural.

22 million is a very good estimate (I think it's a low or conservative one).

Old 05-24-2009, 02:06 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Homosexuality is not a sexual dysfunction. It is normal and natural.

22 million is a very good estimate (I think it's a low or conservative one).
there is nothing normal or natural about two men having sex play or two women.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:09 PM

4,011 posts, read 4,425,530 times
Quote:
Why do you cling so desperately to the idea that homosexuality is unnatural, abnormal and a perversion?

Old 05-24-2009, 02:15 PM

64 posts, read 73,872 times
This is the Gay Agenda:

Quote:
1.DIGNITY AND EQUALITY. Every lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender person has inherent dignity and worth, and has the right to live free of discrimination and harassment.

2.FAMILY. Every LGBT person has the right to a family without legal barriers to immigration, civil marriage or raising children.

3.ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITY. Every LGBT person has the right to economic opportunity free from discrimination in employment, public housing, accommodation, public facilities, credit, and federally funded programs and activities.

4.EDUCATION. Every LGBT child and youth has the right to an education that is affirming, inclusive and free from bullying.

5.NATIONAL SECURITY. Every LGBT person should have the opportunity to serve our country openly and equally in our military and foreign service.

6.CRIME. Every LGBT person should enjoy life protected against bias crimes.

7.HEALTH CARE. Every person should have access to affordable, high quality, and culturally competent health care without discrimination.
according to thedallasprinciples.org

How awful.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Yeah there is. Any way you look at it.

Natural:
Well, it occurs in nature. Homosexuality has been observed in nearly every animal species in which we've looked. Especially high rates are observed in mammals and birds.

In humans it's innate, or biologically determined - in other words it's not a choice (ask any homosexual - we'll all tell you this is the case).

Normal:
The first definition of "normal" is "natural or usual", usual meaning "commonly observed." We've already established that homosexuality is natural, plus it's very commonly observed, so it's normal.

The psychological definition of normal is "free from a mental disorder." Homosexuality is not a mental disorder (according to the APA), so psychologically it's normal.

So, homosexuality is both normal and natural. The question then becomes weather it's moral, immoral, sinful, wrong, icky, gross, etc. My answer to that is there is absolutely nothing immoral, sinful, wrong, icky, or gross about homosexuality.

Last edited by ramanboy33; 05-24-2009 at 02:37 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 02:19 PM

7,887 posts, read 17,191,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
I've never met a gay person who supports legalizing pedophilia
OK... now I'm in NO way saying that all homosexuals are pedophiles or are into little boys. There are many homosexuals who are productive and law abiding citizens, with the one difference being their desire for other men's genitals.

There are, however, a large number of gays that do concentrate their efforts on teen and even pre-teen boys. They are known in the gay community as so-called "chicken hawks" and the thriving hustler communities in many cities, made up of runaway teens is one result of this fact.

Of course, there are plenty of hetrosexual men who are into younger girls, and teen prostitution is a problem for girls as well, so this isn't just a homosexual issue. It is unique that groups like NAMBLA tend to be more vocal and aligned with the "gay lifestyle." Their whole purpose for being is the sick claim that sex with young boys who "consent" should be legal and proper.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:30 PM

64 posts, read 73,872 times
Quote:
Yeah there is. Any way you look at it.

Natural:
Well, it occurs in nature. Homosexuality has been observed in nearly every animal species in which we've looked. Especially high rates are observed in mammals and birds.
Wikipedia:

Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-24-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil0311 View Post
OK... now I'm in NO way saying that all homosexuals are pedophiles or are into little boys. There are many homosexuals who are productive and law abiding citizens, with the one difference being their desire for other men's genitals.

There are, however, a large number of gays that do concentrate their efforts on teen and even pre-teen boys. They are known in the gay community as so-called "chicken hawks" and the thriving hustler communities in many cities, made up of runaway teens is one result of this fact.

Of course, there are plenty of hetrosexual men who are into younger girls, and teen prostitution is a problem for girls as well, so this isn't just a homosexual issue. It is unique that groups like NAMBLA tend to be more vocal and aligned with the "gay lifestyle." Their whole purpose for being is the sick claim that sex with young boys who "consent" should be legal and proper.
You know, there are other pro-pedophilia groups out there not based on the man/boy relationship. Why don't more people rile against the "heterosexual agenda" to legalize pedophilia because of the existence of the Danish Pedophile Association (among many others)?

NAMBLA was (it's now defunct) an organization of about 300 criminal wackos. Stop bringing them up in this debate. They were child molesters, not homosexuals.

Old 05-24-2009, 02:39 PM

3,127 posts, read 7,629,250 times
Quote:
Never met a homosexual who is for legalizing pedophilia?

NAMBLA.

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trust me dude they are in the minority. As a gay man, I like MEN, not children (boys). I think 95% of gays share my views as well. Of course, as always it only takes one crackpot group like NAMBLA to create a stereotype that ALL gay men love boys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies