Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 08:15 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,844,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Consider the source. Mainstream news media loves to see themselves as this elite club who rises above petty politics and partisanship. They'd NEVER tell you Bush was the worst in history because that would just upset all their Washington DC political chums....and the right wingers would accuse them of being UNFAIR!

This is a rare case where the internet poll is dead on. Bush WILL go down as the worst President in US History....not only because he was one of the most stupid and uncurious. But because his Administration set new lows in Federal lawbreaking and secrecy. Oh did I mention the economy tanked on his watch??????? And 4000 plus soldiers died in a needless, immoral War???

I had no idea we had someone in the forum who was a fortune teller. 4000 soldiers is nothing compared to the 650,000 that died on lincoln's watch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 08:17 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Yes but historians also believed that Reagan would go down as the worse president ever during his presidency, did you see where he is in the poll?
Strange how many "historians" are reflexively liberal, until a little more "history" passes by.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:18 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,628,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I had no idea we had someone in the forum who was a fortune teller. 4000 soldiers is nothing compared to the 650,000 that died on lincoln's watch.
Remember, no liberal is ever a "fortune teller". They are known as "fortune sellers".

Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
Strange how many "historians" are reflexively liberal, until a little more "history" passes by.
Right O! Ole Chap! The "liberals" again of course!

Possibly could you give us a name of one these liberal scoundrels who predicted Reagan would go down as the worst????

We'd all have a good belly laugh at their expense....LOL

Old 05-24-2009, 08:20 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishvanguard View Post
historians are liberal because they don't have real jobs, and rely on federal grants.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
No historians didn't predict Reagan would go down as the worst. That's just you and your B.S again.

Name names!
I always have to do everyone elses homework for them

In a survey participated in by 481 historians, 79% ranked Reagan as average or worse.

Worst President? Historians–Fair and Balanced « Innocent Bystanders

Archives : The Rocky Mountain News

The Deseret News. - Google News Archive Search

Historians thought the Iran Contra affair would haunt him forever, now no one even remembers what its about..

Old 05-24-2009, 08:33 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I always have to do your homework for you

In a survey participated in by 481 historians, 79% ranked Reagan as average or worse.

Worst President? Historians–Fair and Balanced « Innocent Bystanders

Archives : The Rocky Mountain News

The Deseret News. - Google News Archive Search

They even broke out the "liberals" worst Presidents and Reagan didn't make the list.
Historians thought the Iran Contra affair would haunt him forever, now no one even remembers what its about..
Nice blog sources...BSer....LOL....I see you've gone from worst to "average or worse".....LOL

Here is a much more complete and accurate accounting of how surveys rated the Reagan Presidency.

He NEVER was rated below average...Historical rankings of United States Presidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Nice blog sources...BSer....LOL....I see you've gone from worst to "average or worse".....LOL

Here is a much more complete and accurate accounting of how surveys rated the Reagan Presidency.

He NEVER was rated below average...Historical rankings of United States Presidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

no need for blogging. I corrected you. 4,000 compared to 650,000. both were trying to "keep the union safe" weren't they?

Old 05-24-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:

Um, you must also have missed the newspaper copy which rated him right above Tyler.. Tell me again, who is president "Tyler" and whats he remembered for.. I forget..

Old 05-24-2009, 08:39 PM

The Prescott Courier - Google News Archive Search
Reagan, "intellectually unqualified" to be President.

http://books.google.com/books?id=oVz...esult&resnum=8
Reagan, "Worst White House chief of staf ever"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies