U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 04:12 PM

4,455 posts, read 3,889,622 times

Advertisements

Arnold Schwarzenegger poked fun at Rush Limbaugh's hefty stature on CNN Wednesday. When the California governor was asked if he thought Limbaugh is "in charge of the Republican party these days," Schwarzenegger took a good-natured jab at the conservative radio host's weight and quickly changed the subject.

"What do you think the future of the Republican party is? Who exactly is in charge? Do you think Rush Limbaugh is in charge of the Republican party these days?" asked host Nicole Lapin.

"Well I think that they say that Rush Limbaugh is the 800 lb. gorilla in the Republican Party," Schwarzenegger responded. "But I think that's mean-spirited to say that -- because I think he's down to 650 lbs. I think one should be fair to him about this whole thing."

Schwarzenegger Pokes Fun At Limbaugh's Weight (VIDEO)
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2009, 04:16 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,503,067 times
the left's spokesman on health care is 4000 lbs.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:18 PM

716 posts, read 1,057,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
the left's spokesman on health care is 4000 lbs.
They both suck

Old 05-28-2009, 04:20 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,175 posts, read 5,503,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatwoods View Post
They both suck
for sure.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:27 PM

30,416 posts, read 18,604,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dukester View Post
Arnold Schwarzenegger poked fun at Rush Limbaugh's hefty stature on CNN Wednesday. When the California governor was asked if he thought Limbaugh is "in charge of the Republican party these days," Schwarzenegger took a good-natured jab at the conservative radio host's weight and quickly changed the subject.

"What do you think the future of the Republican party is? Who exactly is in charge? Do you think Rush Limbaugh is in charge of the Republican party these days?" asked host Nicole Lapin.

"Well I think that they say that Rush Limbaugh is the 800 lb. gorilla in the Republican Party," Schwarzenegger responded. "But I think that's mean-spirited to say that -- because I think he's down to 650 lbs. I think one should be fair to him about this whole thing."
Do we care? Rush is dieting (again), and over half the population is overweight. So what? What about you, Dukester? Are you "in shape"? Or are you in a "glass house".

I've been thin all my life, just so you know. But I don't criticize those who may find it difficult to control their weight. You shouldn't either.

I thought "liberals" weren't supposed to be mean?

Old 05-28-2009, 04:27 PM

7,604 posts, read 7,254,255 times
if arnold had 10 million dollars for every pound rush weighed his state would still be bankrupt.whos he to talk.

Old 05-28-2009, 04:34 PM

69,360 posts, read 59,854,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I've been thin all my life, just so you know. But I don't criticize those who may find it difficult to control their weight. You shouldn't either.

No no no, only liberals are allowed to be mean and poke fun at peoples weight etc. This is only news to liberals because a Republican had said it, liberals can wish Rush dead but dont dare let a Republican call Rush fat..

Old 05-28-2009, 04:51 PM

3,191 posts, read 4,029,615 times
What is Arnold doing on CNN making fun of others while his state is going under with him at the helm?

Old 05-28-2009, 04:57 PM

4,455 posts, read 3,889,622 times
Quote:
Do we care? Rush is dieting (again), and over half the population is overweight. So what? What about you, Dukester? Are you "in shape"? Or are you in a "glass house".

Seem to be taking this thread a little too personally eh nononsenseguy?

Old 05-28-2009, 05:55 PM

24,623 posts, read 12,844,188 times
Quote:

Is AH-nold officially a liberal now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies