Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 01:31 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
Well, as least you're not crying like a little girl this time. LOL!

The only case that you've solved is to make it crystal clear that you have poor comprehension and critical thinking skills. The bottom line - anyone can wear a "security" uniform and doing so does not constitute impersonating an officer.

There you go making ASSumptions again... talk about projection.

Yes, I am a ray of sunshine.

How would you know I'm in all the thread that have to do with race unless you're in them too?

And yet you felt the need to respond to my post.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
I am in the race threads, but I am also in the sports threads, and the city threads. this scumbag identified himself as "security." it wasn't just his clown suit. he identified himself as law enforcement. now how about you exercise some comprehension.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2009, 01:34 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
A poll watcher who provided an affidavit to prosecutors in the case noted that Bartle Bull, who worked as a civil rights lawyer in the south in the 1960's and is a former campaign manager for Robert Kennedy, said it was the most blatant form of voter intimidation he had ever seen.

In his affidavit, obtained by FOX News, Bull wrote "I watched the two uniformed men confront voters and attempt to intimidate voters. They were positioned in a location that forced every voter to pass in close proximity to them. The weapon was openly displayed and brandished in plain sight of voters."

He also said they tried to "interfere with the work of other poll observers ... whom the uniformed men apparently believed did not share their preferences politically," noting that one of the panthers turned toward the white poll observers and said "you are about to be ruled by the black man, cracker."

If this did occur exactly like that, its disturbing. But again, the Black Panther should not AT ANY POINT, be associated with the Black community. To me, their just another group of gang members who claims to be looking out for "the people". Well thankfully i'm not one of their "people".

Old 05-29-2009, 01:37 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,636,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
Your right there was no mystery here,It was a clear case of attempted voter intimidation by a couple of urban thugs,who look like a joke.But they will be back next election along with acorn and every other piece of crap that feels if you can't win en election fair you lie,cheat,steal,intimidate,or whatever means it takes.The sorry thing is the liberals condone it

Our society is definitely entering an era of lawlessness unprecedented, and with the acquiescence of the Thug in the WH.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:40 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,493,000 times
LOL!! You are so funny - and sad all at the same time.

So let me break it down for you - when you go to the bank or mall and you see a security guard, who is in uniform, that person is not a police officer. They are not law enforcement. So, your notion that the black panther was impersonating a police officer is ridiculous, when the average tween who's been to the mall knows they aren't cops.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I am in the race threads, but I am also in the sports threads, and the city threads. this scumbag identified himself as "security." it wasn't just his clown suit. he identified himself as law enforcement. now how about you exercise some comprehension.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:43 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterBrownBiscuit View Post
LOL!! You are so funny - and sad all at the same time.

So let me break it down for you - when you go to the bank or mall and you see a security guard, who is in uniform, that person is not a police officer. They are not law enforcement. So, your notion that the black panther was impersonating a police officer is ridiculous, when the average tween who's been to the mall knows they aren't cops.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~
security guards are law enforcement. he was also armed. I mean, I would have walked up to the one, swung his cowardly azz around by his nappy dreads and used a cattle prod on the other one. but tha's just because I'm an internet gangsta.

the guy was armed, and presented himself as law enforcement. I win, you lose. you should be used to it by now.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:46 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,444,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
If this did occur exactly like that, its disturbing. But again, the Black Panther should not AT ANY POINT, be associated with the Black community. To me, their just another group of gang members who claims to be looking out for "the people". Well thankfully i'm not one of their "people".
I remember when this story 1st broke a military guy had been threatened cannot find the video just yet. He was the one who called the police and spoke to reporters.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:49 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
they identified themselves as law enforcement watson.
Can you provide a link to that? I saw no reference to anything like that. All I saw was that they were described as Black Panthers and one of them had credentials showing he was a poll-watcher.

Old 05-29-2009, 01:50 PM

1,507 posts, read 3,132,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Sniper View Post
This is just almost scary. I wonder what the outcome would have been if it were the KKK or Aryan Nation comitting this type of crime???

Also - I haven't checked yet, but are any of the left wing statist media reporting on this?

Charges Against 'New Black Panthers' Dropped by Obama Justice Dept. - Political News - FOXNews.com (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2009/05/29/charges-black-panthers-dropped-obama/ - broken link)

i am shocked---NOT!

Old 05-29-2009, 01:50 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,705,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Our society is definitely entering an era of lawlessness unprecedented, and with the acquiescence of the Thug in the WH.
Why do you call Obama a thug?

Old 05-29-2009, 01:53 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times
Quote:
security guards are law enforcement. he was also armed. I mean, I would have walked up to the one, swung his cowardly azz around by his nappy dreads and used a cattle prod on the other one. but tha's just because I'm an internet gangsta.

the guy was armed, and presented himself as law enforcement. I win, you lose. you should be used to it by now.
TFS...i have to disagree with you. Security guards are not have have never been apart of law enforcement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies