Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2009, 02:16 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,018,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
But you are homophobic, it's as obvious as the nose on your face. Why try to hide it? I can say in all confidence I am not alone in this thought.
The term "homophobic" is really an overused term to discredit folks who have disagreements with homosexuality based on their religious values. A phobia is a fear of something and I honestly do not fear homosexuals. As far as I'm concern, they are just as human as I am and I think the whole sexual orientation stuff is blown way out of proportion. People are so much more than just how they define their sexuality and I choose to focus on people as the individual that they are. Loving an individual does not mean that you have to blindly accept everything about that individual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2009, 02:17 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
While I've been called "anti-gay" on this thread (why, I'm unsure), I think this comment is very bigoted.

How are they "poisoning the children's minds"? Why can't they be teachers?
butchy lesbian gym teachers.

who have so many pro gay bumperstickers on their pickup truck it looks like a rolling billboard which is the point... to advertise.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:19 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,018,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flame2185705 View Post
Plagues and diseases come from sin If homosexuals dont turn away from this lifestyle,I believe in my spirit God will allow another panademonic curse to up rise. They are very disobedient. they will not hear the truth.
You know what ... I am against homosexuality but I think we as Christians need to focus more on loving one another and less on judging each other. Yes, homosexuality is a sin but so are other things as well. Who are you to cast the first stone. Are you without sin in your life? How are we going to reach out to homosexuals if we are so busy condemning them. It's no wonder why they are so angry at Christianity!

Old 05-29-2009, 02:19 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,459,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
butchy lesbian gym teachers.
And exactly what kind of a "threat" do they pose to the kids?

Old 05-29-2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
And exactly what kind of a "threat" do they pose to the kids?
They have covered their truck hatch with pro-gay stickers.

when that thing rolls around town there's no doubt what they believe in.

kids look up to teachers (they used to) without a doubt they're indoctrinating the young people they teach.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:22 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
good for him? he's a guy. how in the world would a guy get voted a queen? this is a joke. can we say, publicity stunt?

oh, and everyone already is equal.
He won, you lost. Case closed.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:23 PM

There is no reason why this kid could not have run for Prom King.

He didn't want to because he "feels like a girl".

I frankly believe he wanted to have that dance with the Prom King.

If he ran for Prom King then he'd have to dance with a girl the Prom Queen.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:24 PM

91 posts, read 315,531 times
Quote:

kids look up to teachers (they used to) without a doubt they're indoctrinating the young people they teach.

Do they take field trips out to look at their vehicle? Do they bring up their bumperstickers in class?

I doubt that they ever mention anything about their orientation.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:25 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
It sounds like the kids at that school have a great sense of humor and will probably do well in life.

Old 05-29-2009, 02:25 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,564,932 times
Quote:

I feel the same way when I see those cars w/the jesus fish, pro-life stickers, bush/cheney or mccain/palin stickers, abortion stops a beating heart stickers, etc. Thank goodness I haven't been influenced by those stickers! Cripes, I'd have to off myself if I turned republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies