Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 07:27 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,269,081 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I wonder if he even knows the names of all the "Czars" he has appointed who are not below anybody other than The Man, himself. I bet he couldn't name all 14 of them.
All FOURTEEN of them, who of course, ONLY report to Obama..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2009, 08:43 AM

41,325 posts, read 45,046,835 times
Quote:
Hmmm. It comes across quite differently when it's not edited and taken out of context.
No, it comes across exactly as it says. He had no idea that this critical arm of defense intelligence exists and what exactly they do.

Quote:
Obama isn't expected to know everything about everyone in government.
Who said everyone? He should know the various defense intelligence arms and what they do. Should he personally know the guy he was chit-chatting with? No - and no one said he should.

Old 05-30-2009, 02:15 PM

5,319 posts, read 9,005,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
No, it comes across exactly as it says. He had no idea that this critical arm of defense intelligence exists and what exactly they do.

Who said everyone? He should know the various defense intelligence arms and what they do. Should he personally know the guy he was chit-chatting with? No - and no one said he should.
Nowhere in your video does Obama state he had no idea that this department existed!

His simply not being familiar with an OBSCURE department name like "National Geo-spatial Intelligence" is a far cry from not being aware that satellite images are used to gather intelligence.

But, based on many of the threads you start, you seem to be so EXTREMELY DESPERATE to prove Obama is a stupid man ... and you just continue to fall flat on your face with nothing but YOUR OWN OPINION to back up your statements!

Trying to prove President Obama is stupid is like trying to prove Shaquille O'Neill is the NBA's shortest player.

You are just WASTING your time !!!

Old 05-30-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Nowhere in your video does Obama state he had no idea that this department existed!
That's right. Let's not believe our lying eyes and ears. It is clear he has NO idea what this department does, a defense intelligence dept at that.

Quote:
But, based on many of the threads you start, you seem to be so EXTREMELY DESPERATE to prove Obama is a stupid man ... and you just continue to fall flat on your face with nothing but YOUR OWN OPINION to back up your statements!
Fortunately, I have more than opinion to back up the assertion. We have obama in the flesh demonstrating his ineptitude on virtually a daily basis. When you have a video showing just how ignorant he is - that is golden.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
That's right. Let's not believe our lying eyes and ears. It is clear he has NO idea what this department does, a defense intelligence dept at that.

Fortunately, I have more than opinion to back up the assertion. We have obama in the flesh demonstrating his ineptitude on virtually a daily basis. When you have a video showing just how ignorant he is - that is golden.
No ... he was UNFAMILIAR with the name "NATIONAL GEO-SPATIAL INTELLIGENCE"!

But since you are STUCK on trying to prove he is stupid ... you will MIS-INTERPRET and/or MIS-REPRESENT every little thing Obama says, to suit your GOAL!

And no ... so far you have had nothing but YOUR OWN OPINION.

I've yet to see you show anything where Obama, as President, sounds stupid.

We've been through this same debate before in your other threads ... and YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE to provide anything!

Nothing but YOUR OPINIONS ... and poor ones ... at that!

But please keep trying .... it's highly entertaining watching Republicans squirm!

Old 05-30-2009, 09:46 PM

It would be opinion if he wasn't in the flesh, on the video, displaying his ignorance for all to see.

Can you imagine? Going to a burger joint and learning about a sensitive, critical arm of the defense department for the first time.

Amateur hour in the WH.

Old 05-30-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
It would be opinion if he wasn't in the flesh, on the video, displaying his ignorance for all to see.

Can you imagine? Going to a burger joint and learning about a sensitive, critical arm of the defense department for the first time.

Amateur hour in the WH.
It is YOUR OPINION, since the above is only YOUR TAKE on the video.

It's clueless comments like yours that make me VERY HAPPY that your party is no longer running our government!

But as I stated in my previous post ... it is VERY ENTERTAINING !!!

Old 05-30-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
It is YOUR OPINION, since the above is only YOUR TAKE on the video.
It is very clear on the video he has not a clue what the guy is talking about. A sensitive, critical arm of defense intelligence - and the idiot is completely ignorant of their existence.

That is not "my take". It is his.

Old 05-30-2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
It is very clear on the video he has not a clue what the guy is talking about. A sensitive, critical arm of defense intelligence - and the idiot is completely ignorant of their existence.

That is not "my take". It is his.
No .... it's YOUR TAKE.

And it's wrong!

Obama is probably the most INTELLIGENT president this country has ever had!

Old 05-30-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
No .... it's YOUR TAKE.
My take is what is on the video. Showing how ignorant and out of his league he truly is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies