Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM

4,897 posts, read 8,315,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOPATTA2D View Post
First, I don't condone right-wing nuts at all. But ELF anybody? EPA? Sierra Club?

Heck, the EPA is responsible for the death of millions worldwide. Millions! Don't believe me? Google it yourself.

Talk about a terrorist group!
EPA? I believe you are talking about ETA, the Basque revolutionary group, and as of last month their death toll was at 340. Yes, bad and a terrorist group which should be punished but your claims of millions dead is just rubbish.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:13 PM

18,356 posts, read 26,481,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Ok, then I'd severely maim them.
Same results...you can only legally use force in self-defense or in defense of other people when you feel your life (or theirs) is in danger...

Old 05-31-2009, 04:15 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
With 23 doctors shot since 1977 and 8 murdered is it time we all admit that Christian terrorist organizations exist and should become a major focus for law enforcement just like other domestic terrorist groups? With foreign terrorist groups you can be arrested for providing money to them or even just speaking out to justify their terrorism so we need to take the same action against the domestic Christian terrorists. Give them money, go to jail. Try to justify their terrorist acts, go to jail.

We need to have zero tolerance for Christian terrorists.
Can you prove the people who neutralized these eight disgusting baby serial killers were actually Christains?

Not saying they are or are not. Just asking if you can prove it one way or another.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:19 PM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Can you prove the people who neutralized these eight disgusting baby serial killers were actually Christains?

Not saying they are or are not. Just asking if you can prove it one way or another.
Those "disgusting baby serial killer" is exactly the kind of rhetoric that causes people to go on rampages like this.

So, if prochoice politicians are as guilty as those who perform abortions....congrats! You are now a murderer!

Old 05-31-2009, 04:20 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Same results...you can only legally use force in self-defense or in defense of other people when you feel your life (or theirs) is in danger...
Ok, I'm not going to get into logistics of what I can & can't do regarding going to jail. I'm sure that if you had a dog & someone hurt or killed it, there'd be something you would do to that person for sure.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Those "disgusting baby serial killer" is exactly the kind of rhetoric that causes people to go on rampages like this.

So, if prochoice politicians are as guilty as those who perform abortions....congrats! You are now a murderer!
Amen. Her rhetoric is so foul I will not even take the post seriously.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:22 PM

4,104 posts, read 5,307,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerdin View Post
EPA? I believe you are talking about ETA, the Basque revolutionary group, and as of last month their death toll was at 340. Yes, bad and a terrorist group which should be punished but your claims of millions dead is just rubbish.

No, the EPA. As in the Environmental Protection Agency. The agency responsible for the ban on DDT using false data and lies at the behest of environmental wackos. Millions have died from malaria since the ban. The death rate from malaria has skyrocketed since the ban. Don't believe me? Look it up.

http://www.acsh.org/healthissues/newsID.442/healthissue_detail.asp (broken link)

Old 05-31-2009, 04:24 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,625,985 times
What many fail to realize is that the overwhelming majority of pro-life groups are denouncing this violent murder that took place just as they have denounced all of those committed in the past. What the left is attempting to do is label all pro-life people as being the same as the nutcake fringe Christians who think God wants them to kill. That is just as absurd as anyone assuming that all Muslims want to blow up America just because some fringe nutcake Muslims would like that.

I am a Christian and have no problem calling these people who use violence against abortion docs as terrorist. We should be able to lable groups by their affiliations, but it is important to differentiate them from the mainstream thoughts. Most Christians do not want abortion docs murdered. You cannot solve the murder of babies by murdering adults.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:24 PM

Oh, man.... We need a laugh smilie because there are literally dozens of pesticides which work as well as DDT but which are not as persistent in the food chain. Truly nutty.

Old 05-31-2009, 04:25 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
I see you're still deliberately ignoring several bombing attacks (such as the Olympic Park bombing in Atlanta)
Eric Rudolph and his pals were not acting under any sanction from Operation Rescue or any other pro-life group. You can't hold the peaceful Christian groups responsible for a few malcontents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies