Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 06:38 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,840,583 times

Advertisements

His policy has added TRILLIONS more debt to our tab. Now he wants to spend untold billions (probably trillions in reality) more on health care. Yeah...headed the right direction alright.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2009, 07:14 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
Any guesses as to how long will this thread go fact-less?
Probly until it gets moved to the Alternate Realities forum.

President Obama needs more support from Americans!!!

Really ???? ACORN maxed his support last November. That's where the campaign ignored the reliability of it's support. Until he pays off, they're layin' off. And that payoff is going to the Unions, not the streets.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:25 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Leave Brittttttttttttttttttny alone! Leave her alone! Cry, sob, snuffle!

YouTube - Leave obama alone

Old 06-01-2009, 07:29 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,032,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Cracked me up, brutha.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
I'm sure he's a perfectly nice man. BUT....he hasn't closed Guantanamo, he hasn't ended the war in Iraq or Afghanistan. He's given billions in bailouts. Where are his promises??? He better do something about abortion PDQ now that the crazies are back out shooting doctors.
Why oh why has that baby killer, Obama not closed the torture chambers?

Oh.....The humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank the Sun God Gore that the Left is waking up to his atrocities!!!!!

Old 06-01-2009, 07:38 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,317,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
so should he have done all that on day 1 or day 2 of his term in office?
So dissapointing that he hasn't cured all of Amer8icas problems, it has been 4 months now. A disgrace! lmao
I would settle for him not increasing America's problems. I mean, why bailout GM?? Is a deficit of $1.8 TRILLION not enough for you?

Old 06-01-2009, 07:41 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,317,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Why oh why has that baby killer, Obama not closed the torture chambers?

Oh.....The humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank the Sun God Gore that the Left is waking up to his atrocities!!!!!
Are you talking about Iraq and Afghanistan? Or Guantanamo? Those are the only torture chambers that come to mind...

Old 06-01-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
If Obama screws up America i will be the First to say he sucks but it is far too early for anyone to make decisions on his Presidency.
Gosh, what if Barry's p*ssy(ness) gets S. Korea bombed?

And at the same time (they have phones, you know) Iran and Venz decide to make a move?

That might be a bad scenario.

And just the start.

I'm sure it would hurt your widdle feelings as major cities burn.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Are you talking about Iraq and Afghanistan? Or Guantanamo? Those are the only torture chambers that come to mind...
Gitmo is still alive and kicking!

Old 06-02-2009, 03:51 AM

236 posts, read 387,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salukifan1 View Post
There you have it, Paul and geeoro; the finest rebuttals that the Republicans can offer. Me, I support
President Obama and have patience enough to give him longer than four months before I throw my
hands into the air and write him off. What is ignored is that Bush had an unprecedented approval rating after 9/11, which he then squandered. Obama doesn't get the same courtesy, although his approval ratings have been favorable to date.
Welcome back my dear friend Salukifan1! How life is treating to you?
The funniest thing is that .....I didn't want Obama to be a President either!.. I think McCain was the guy who could lead America to prosperity!
I just want people to realize that enemies of US are out there!.. They like jackals are waiting the time when Americans will lose their faith!
I am not an American (unfortunately/fortunately - I don't know!) but I love your country! This country is a BIG hope for the whole World!
Even those who blame US, know that Americans are the nation of modernity, respect to human beings, love of life and H O P E ! You must unite for the common good!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies