Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 08:06 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
So? Why are you taking that as a negative?

I thought America did alot of terrible things the last 8 years and Obama needs to apologize for them?
Are you asking a question for the posters to answer with this post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
I did write them. So? Apologizing is not appropriate for the harm we caused the last 8 years?
Perhaps, you should take the time and read your other post where you questioned using those words.
Who should do the actual apologizing? More specific which individual/s. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2009, 08:38 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,943,773 times
I hope TOTUS informed POTUS that King Abdullah is religiously apposed to bowing.

(Maybe he'll spare the rest of us and apologize for that this trip!?!?)

Old 06-02-2009, 08:44 PM

37,174 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
I hope TOTUS informed POTUS that King Abdullah is religiously apposed to bowing.

Hell, I hope POTUS doesn't pull a Bush and try to slip him the tongue...

Old 06-02-2009, 08:59 PM

519 posts, read 688,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
I love you crazy conservatives! Bush goes to the Middle East and it's a "Victory " tour but Obama goes and it's a "Apology" tour!

By the way just what President Obama needs is advice from a failed presidential canidate who couldn't buy his way into the White House!

Bush: We'll put a boot in your ass - you don't believe me?

Obama: I'l personally kiss your ass - turn around, i'll show you.

I'll take the controversial swagger of a Texan hell-bent on keeping this country safe over the limp-wrist Kenyan Jimmy Carter-style diplomacy anyday. Bullshat rhetoric only works with Obama voters. The rest of America understands that rogue nations will try to take us down at the first opportunity. The United States doesn't owe anyone an apology. Unfortunately, Obama doesn't see it that way.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:04 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
Another WATB thread! They can't get over the fact they lost the election.

Forget the fact Obama's foreign approval poll numbers are sky high!

That's a bad thing for our domestic wingnuts.....here they are trotting out Mitt Romney. An actual GOP loser to tell Obama what he should be doing....LOL

Then why are the Japanese laughing at him and his financial wizzzzz?

Maybe someone will keep the village idiot?

I hope he is not going over their to destroy Israel and embarrass us again like he did on his last trip.

And by the way, who gives a rats arse what the foreigners think of him?

He is not running their country into the ground like he is ours now is he?

Old 06-02-2009, 09:06 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,304,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/obamabow.jpg (broken link)

Now may I kiss your arse Prince?? Pleeeease.

Old 06-02-2009, 09:15 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,563,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny B. Fury View Post
Bush: We'll put a boot in your ass - you don't believe me?

Obama: I'l personally kiss your ass - turn around, i'll show you.

I'll take the controversial swagger of a Texan hell-bent on keeping this country safe over the limp-wrist Kenyan Jimmy Carter-style diplomacy anyday. Bullshat rhetoric only works with Obama voters. The rest of America understands that rogue nations will try to take us down at the first opportunity. The United States doesn't owe anyone an apology. Unfortunately, Obama doesn't see it that way.
really? let's see, 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis which Bush kissed butt and had conservatives block any investigation into it.
Bush and Sec of State Rice got repeated warnings that Bin Laden was determined to strike the US in the August 6th,2001 memo and what did he do? He went on vacation for 5 weeks!

I suggest you tell the 3000 people who died on 9/11 and their families how safe Bush kept us.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:35 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,051,846 times
Quote:
really? let's see, 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudis which Bush kissed butt and had conservatives block any investigation into it.
Bush and Sec of State Rice got repeated warnings that Bin Laden was determined to strike the US in the August 6th,2001 memo and what did he do? He went on vacation for 5 weeks!

I suggest you tell the 3000 people who died on 9/11 and their families how safe Bush kept us.
It is true the Bush's and Saudis were in bed with each other for their businesses. They kissed the Saudi's a-s-s just as much as Obama is.

Old 06-03-2009, 07:06 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,331,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

Now may I kiss your arse Prince?? Pleeeease.
Will bam kiss the ring on the middle finger this time?

Old 06-03-2009, 09:58 AM

519 posts, read 688,600 times
Quote:

The fact that you would stoop that low as to blame Bush for 9/11 is par for the course for the liberal mindset. Are you suggesting that we should have bombed Saudia Arabia for the actions of 15 people that were dispersed all over the world at terrorist training camps? No, we went after the training camps. I laugh at people like you for being so ignorant. Would you be blaming Obama if we were attacked today? Absolutely not. Talking out of both sides of your mouth must be quite tiring.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies