Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 05:49 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,090,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
By the way are ready to admit Obama takes marching orders? HMM? Nah you would rather fixate on silliness.
I dont care why you wanted to be sneaky about your links. I just like that you linked to an article at Michael Moore's site. Good to see the three of us are on the same team
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2009, 05:50 PM

37,048 posts, read 19,035,433 times
Quote:
You can't really be that dense can you? It was from McClatchy!

Why'd Obama switch on detainee photos? Maliki went ballistic | McClatchy
Oh, Puh-LESE! McClatchy is worse than the "N" word site. They own the so-called newspaper here in Columbia, The State.

If people didn't die in alphabetical order in South Carolina, they'd never figure out how to organize the obits. Their news department is a standing joke. If Monica and Bill had made arrangements to meet in a McClatchy boardroom, no one would ever have known anything from nothing about squat. The Charlotte and Charleston papers regularly scoop them.

The only thing they give a hoot about is football, and they aren't too real good at that, but they did figure out the ball looks funny compared to a basketball and still marvel over it in print at every chance.

How about The Colbert Report? Did Stephen have anything to say on the subject? He runs circles around McClatchy and the "N" word site. The Enquirer would be another good place to get news. They still have real reporters.

Newsmax my Grand Aunt Fanny. S-H-I-bingo.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:12 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,722,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I dont care why you wanted to be sneaky about your links. I just like that you linked to an article at Michael Moore's site. Good to see the three of us are on the same team

Oh Well I say it for you the one takes his marching orders from Maliki.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:20 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,722,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Oh, Puh-LESE! McClatchy is worse than the "N" word site. They own the so-called newspaper here in Columbia, The State.

If people didn't die in alphabetical order in South Carolina, they'd never figure out how to organize the obits. Their news department is a standing joke. If Monica and Bill had made arrangements to meet in a McClatchy boardroom, no one would ever have known anything from nothing about squat. The Charlotte and Charleston papers regularly scoop them.

The only thing they give a hoot about is football, and they aren't too real good at that, but they did figure out the ball looks funny compared to a basketball and still marvel over it in print at every chance.

How about The Colbert Report? Did Stephen have anything to say on the subject? He runs circles around McClatchy and the "N" word site. The Enquirer would be another good place to get news. They still have real reporters.

Newsmax my Grand Aunt Fanny. S-H-I-bingo.
Well that was a well reasoned, well researched point by point refutation of the article. I am sure everyone is persuaded by such a powerful argument. Well done!

Old 06-04-2009, 06:56 PM

37,048 posts, read 19,035,433 times
Quote:
Well that was a well reasoned, well researched point by point refutation of the article. I am sure everyone is persuaded by such a powerful argument. Well done!
The really neat part is, McClatchy newspapers are time savers.

They have cut them back until they are so thin you can read both sides at once.

You don't really need to, though. Both sides say the same thing.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:52 PM

4,459 posts, read 4,201,689 times
Even though it is pretty much common knowledge that the "Newt" is Moot. I believe the Heritage Foundation probably cracked the whip a bit cause almost like little chorus boys singing on cue they meaning LimpBall and Newt and the other suspected nutjobs did an about face with their hate filled rhetoric on the very same day...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies