Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 01:48 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,442,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
Well if when Sudan had Bin Laden they asked Clinton if he wanted him,Clinton said no then came sept.11th. Clinton could have prevented it if he would just took Bin Laden when he had the chance
In this case hindsight is 50/50 as Clinton should have been a mind reader as it was so obvious right? On the other when asked for your honest assessment of the failure that was Iraq you can't seem get your head around how wrong you are. Oh the irony.

Also, are you blaming Clinton for 9-11?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 01:48 AM

646 posts, read 800,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
How did he do that?
wiretapping

Old 06-06-2009, 01:49 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,835,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Using your logic one must conclude that he also failed to protect us on 9-11.

You can't have it both ways.
I look at TWC everyday and we will never forget.

Old 06-06-2009, 01:51 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,292,271 times
Originally Posted by Wellness
He kept us safe for 7 years........................

Quote:
How did he do that?
Magic?

Old 06-06-2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
wiretapping
You serious?

Old 06-06-2009, 01:52 AM

Quote:
In this case hindsight is 50/50 as Clinton should have been a mind reader as it was so obvious right? On the other when asked for your honest assessment of the failure that was Iraq you can't seem get your head around how wrong you are. Oh the irony.

Also, are you blaming Clinton for 9-11?
It is hardly mind reading,he had already attacked the WTC once,he was president and your telling me he did not know it was coming.If you were to read before you talk you would see I said I had mixed feelings about the war.Although I am very glad Saddam and his sons are dead

Old 06-06-2009, 01:53 AM

4,906 posts, read 6,835,403 times
Quote:
wiretapping

Old 06-06-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
It is hardly mind reading,he had already attacked the WTC once,he was president and your telling me he did not know it was coming.If you were to read before you talk you would see I said I had mixed feelings about the war.Although I am very glad Saddam and his sons are dead
Who is he?

Old 06-06-2009, 01:58 AM

11,449 posts, read 14,442,992 times
Quote:
Right and there was a significant difference wasn't there? Both Clinton and Bush experienced two acts of terrorism during their terms on American soil, both Domestic born and from abroad. The difference was that Clinton found those responsible and threw their ass in jail, while Bush put on a cowboy hat and invaded a country that had nothing to do with that attack (9-11.)

I'm glad Saddam is dead too, but we could have done it quite differently than we did. Afghanistan is a mess again...half measures avail us nothing.

Quote:
Who is he?
I'll tell ya who it was not.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Right and there was a significant difference wasn't there? Both Clinton and Bush experienced two acts of terrorism during their terms on American soil, both Domestic born and from abroad. The difference was that Clinton found those responsible and threw their ass in jail, while Bush put on a cowboy hat and invaded a country that had nothing to do with that attack (9-11.)

I'm glad Saddam is dead too, but we could have done it quite differently than we did. Afghanistan is a mess again...half measures avail us nothing.

I'll tell ya who it was not.
Actually I am about to win this thread,the mastermind of the first WTC attack was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed,but the Clinton administration did not capture him,no he went on and planned the U.S.S cole attack,he went on and planned the second WTC attack,then he personally beheaded Daniel Pearl,only then was he finally arrested by the Bush administration
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies