Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 02:18 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengeice View Post
America never had Latinos that killed blacks, now what are you gonna do mister anti-White?
Well, now this has got to be one of the more ignorant posts that I've read. Wait a minute....I would think this pleases you as you don't seem very fond of anyone outside of the white race.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:20 PM

117 posts, read 139,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by west_end_don View Post
What's your beef with Brazil? You've mentioned it more than once...
I suspect you could be slamming it because it's a "developing country", or , more realistically, it represents your worst fear of a "mixed-race" country. The horror!

BTW - Crash was a movie. Not a documentary. Take a deep breath man.
Brazil is the future of the USA along with all the same types of problems. Sao Paolo is like LA puking on New York. It sucks, it's crime-infested mix for sure. And Crash won an Oscar for best-picture, and not because it represented science-fiction but reality.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Well, now this has got to be one of the more ignorant posts that I've read. Wait a minute....I would think this pleases you as you don't seem very fond of anyone outside of the white race.
sticks and stones.....will still not make the truth outlined in that LA Times article go away. Sorry.

How is a post linking to a story in a major US newspaper ignorant? Ad hominem is the last refuge of the truly ignorant, karfar.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:27 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Still holding onto the 1964-era anti-White racists' paradigm? You guys never had anyone that gave you more, and you'll never find anyone that will.
Oh Massa.............I am sooooooo thankful for the beneficence of the Great White Fathers such as yourself.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:29 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
Quote:
sticks and stones.....will still not make the truth outlined in that LA Times article go away. Sorry.

How is a post linking to a story in a major US newspaper ignorant? Ad hominem is the last refuge of the truly ignorant, karfar.
What truth, that people kill people? Yeah, it happens, sorry. But now that I have your attention, perhaps you could finally answer the question on some of our minds.....where was the concern when all past presidents had no problem hiring strictly white men? Why does this concern you that Obama is appointing some non-white people? Surely you can't seriously think that you're underrepresented or oppressed?

Old 06-08-2009, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Oh Massa.............I am sooooooo thankful for the beneficence of the Great White Fathers such as yourself.
no problem!!

we've got some billions in free AIDS money for you guys too.....still gonna complain about Whitey? Don't expect Hispanics to help you guys......they're running you out of California anyway and they could care less.

Quote:
Sun Reporter, The
05-27-2004
For years, Blacks from the South were coming out West to build their
futures and dreams, fleeing a region known for its harsh racism.

Now, however, more Blacks in California are going back South or to the
fastest growing city in America: Las Vegas, according to a new report that
looks at racial migration patterns.

Blacks are leaving because of the high cost of living, crime, few jobs,
poor schools, housing costs and a feeling they can do better elsewhere for
themselves and their children. Many say that despite the great weather,
California is not providing many opportunities for economic growth for
young Blacks (who must now compete with Asians and Hispanics).

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P1-97395171.html

Old 06-08-2009, 02:30 PM

646 posts, read 801,249 times
There is no doubt that this "melting pot" nation is doomed.You can't mix all these races and think it will work.It will be this nation's downfall

Old 06-08-2009, 02:32 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
Sotomayor is not the most qualified jurist in the nation. Napolitano for homeland security? Don't make us laugh. Geithner doesn't pay his taxes. Eric Holder who brought up "race" ("nation of cowards") in his first 100 days as the top lawyer in the nation?!!
Sotomayor:

Princeton Univeristy BA, summa *** laude
Yale Law School, editor Yale Law Review
Assistant DA for New York 1979-1984
Commercial litigator with Pavia & Harcourt 1984-1992
Appointed to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York 1991.
Appointed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit 1997.

All told, Sotomayor comes to her appointment with more judicial experience than any appointee to the U.S. Supreme Court in 70 years a list which included Felix Frankfurter, William O. Douglas, Robert Jackson, Earl Warren, Abe Fortas, Thurgood Marshall, and William Rehnquist.

So, please list those jurist that you deem to be eminently more qualified.

"Otto Spanglier" You do mean Oswald "Otto" Spengler, if you can't spell his name, I doubt that you can even begin to discuss his grave spinning.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
no problem!!

we've got some billions in free AIDS money for you guys too.....still gonna complain about Whitey? Don't expect Hispanics to help you guys......they're running you out of California anyway and they could care less.

Dude, neither you nor the Latino anti-blacks don't know what to do with someone like. I happen to be Hispanic as well.........Cuban, to be exact. I represent a complexity your simple mind can't even comprehend.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary phagan View Post
There is no doubt that this "melting pot" nation is doomed.You can't mix all these races and think it will work.It will be this nation's downfall
Actually, it's just gonna be yours...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies