Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 05:14 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Yep, he & the other one on here, pure definition of it. But they like to hide behind their cloak & say they're just "giving facts", never mind their obvious hate behind the posts. It's so blatant.

sheets, hide behind the sheets.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:16 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
sheets, hide behind the sheets.
Oh, right right, sorry.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:18 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times
Quote:
Yep, he & the other one on here, pure definition of it. But they like to hide behind their cloak & say they're just "giving facts", never mind their obvious hate behind the posts. It's so blatant.
lmao.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:19 PM

117 posts, read 139,337 times
Quote:
The guy's screenname is "blackandproud" and you two guys have the nerve to call others racists??

I get it: white and proud = hate, but black and proud = good?

There's no logic to that except the logic of the humdrum typical anti-white racist

Old 06-08-2009, 05:22 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times

Old 06-08-2009, 05:23 PM

646 posts, read 801,419 times
How is it racist on our part.We are just pointing out the incredible numbers on black on white rape,and blacks in prison percentages.They are the numbers by both the bureaus of prison and justice.Instead of labelling us anything you should be out in your community to stop these appalling numbers.Say what you will,those stats don't lie.These are hate crimes because they target white females based on their race,and easy targets.You could call it modern day lynchings

Old 06-08-2009, 05:25 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengeice View Post
The guy's screenname is "blackandproud" and you two guys have the nerve to call others racists??

I get it: white and proud = hate, but black and proud = good?

There's no logic to that except the logic of the humdrum typical anti-white racist
Would you like me to repost in succession every one of your posts on this thread? You might be amazed at how angry & disgusting you sound towards nonwhites. I'm white & I can not understand your aversion to people who are not like us, it's very arrogant & not to mention ignorant. You STILL haven't answered my question regarding all those white presidents that you never had a problem w/giving appointments to other whites. Instead, you threw out some nonsensical BS about whites controlling countries. Like I said, what are you complaining about anyway, you've got it good, don't you? You're white, I suspect you're a man, no better position for you to be in, why the fear?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies