Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 12:34 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,892,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Then you need to layout evidence of the lack of qualifications of those he has appointed.
I never challenged the appointment.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:35 PM

117 posts, read 139,295 times
Communists never understand nature and are incredibly willing to reduce the entire human existence down to a class struggle between workers.

It's insane.

Racial squabbling, and its counterpart, racial solidarity are far more influential and predictive factors than "class" struggle.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:36 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,892,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Nope, a president can nominate whoever he wants to. Brownie comes to mind.
Of course he can. Clinton could also get a blowjobs if he wanted.

I'm speaking of responsibility to the American people and being true to the constitution. If Sotomayor was appointed because of her Latin heritage, then he failed the American people. It's very simple folks.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:37 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,135,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengeice View Post
Those days aren't coming back, so I guess we will all have to expect to live in a world much like the oscar-winning movie Crash portrayed; where blacks and hispanics battle it out, where Asians have their squabbles with blacks too, where Jews live in fear and hate of the ever-increasing Muslims, where Muslims and Hindus continue their animosities. Just like Crash. We will have to learn to expect racial squabbling with political appointees and the corruption that goes with it.

I don't know how all of these groups squabbling will play out, but I try to avoid their hate and live my life in peace and keep my family safe.

I do think the USA was better without the umpteen racial problems it has today, as evidenced by the racial spoils-system we are ushering in under a race-obsessed president named Obama.

95% of Americans that attend church services do so in a church that is 80% or more of the same race. People who attend synagogue do so with only their own. Jewish people never proselytize because their religion is based upon racial/blood/lineage factors. I have no idea why blacks want to sit in churches where there is no diversity, but that's what Obama did for 20 years. Mexican Catholics too seem to want to avoid diversity in their choices for parishes.

I think it's far easier to destroy than to build, and that's why the USA is going down, and not up. It should be obvious to all that diversity has enfeebled California, not strengthened it.
You're doing the destroying, dont you see? You're being part of the problem.

It causes you pain and there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe you should move away if you live in a high stress area. Lots of all-white or mostly-white towns and cities in the Midwest, I can tell you. Why live in a state of constant irritation?

I dont know the Calif situation but I know there are a lot of illegal aliens from Mexico in the Southwest -- an ECONOMIC problem brought on by greedy employers. Everyone else I have no idea.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
They still have not accepted the fact that a man with a black father was elected President by an overwhelming margin.
No, just not over the fact that almost every non-white and all anti-white racists voted for Obama in an overwhelming margin, and that so many Whites could be easily fooled into voting for the US' most racist president ever, and one who is working to turn the USA into another Brazil.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
You're doing the destroying, dont you see? You're being part of the problem.

It causes you pain and there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe you should move away if you live in a high stress area. Lots of all-white or mostly-white towns and cities in the Midwest, I can tell you. Why live in a state of constant irritation?

I dont know the Calif situation but I know there are a lot of illegal aliens from Mexico in the Southwest -- an ECONOMIC problem brought on by greedy employers. Everyone else I have no idea.
Look, I didn't create the movie "Crash" or decide to give it an Oscar. But that movie sure as hell reflects our new destructive and endlessly multi-racial squabbling society. Communists have too narrow a range of analysis for things. As I said, trying to explain all wars and problems in human history as the result of a "class" struggle is beyond ridiculous. Diversity and non-white immigration from the Third World is what has killed California, not "employers".

Regarding moving from my hometown because it's being invaded, do you see Israelis giving up their country to aliens? No, they stick it out, and complain about it all too. Besides running will not solve the problem, non-whites always follow the White flight.

Last edited by Avengeice; 06-08-2009 at 12:47 PM..

Old 06-08-2009, 01:23 PM

22,284 posts, read 21,708,393 times
You realize that movie was fictional, yes?

Old 06-08-2009, 01:30 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,631,498 times
Quote:
No, Obama is blatantly using "race" in almost every single appointment he makes. He is taking us into a "racial spoils system" of government heretofore unseen. Obama will get credit for making the United States a place where the race of everyone matters, where diversity and considerations to it, are a religion. It's damn clear that Sotomayor's race is crucial to Obama's appointment.

Yes, race never mattered before in America. You had all the opportunity in the world........as long as you were white.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:34 PM

366 posts, read 1,185,367 times
Quote:
No, just not over the fact that almost every non-white and all anti-white racists voted for Obama in an overwhelming margin, and that so many Whites could be easily fooled into voting for the US' most racist president ever, and one who is working to turn the USA into another Brazil.
What's your beef with Brazil? You've mentioned it more than once...
I suspect you could be slamming it because it's a "developing country", or , more realistically, it represents your worst fear of a "mixed-race" country. The horror!

BTW - Crash was a movie. Not a documentary. Take a deep breath man.

Old 06-08-2009, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Yes, race never mattered before in America. You had all the opportunity in the world........as long as you were white.
Still holding onto the 1964-era anti-White racists' paradigm? You guys never had anyone that gave you more, and you'll never find anyone that will.

Quote:
Racial hatred runs African American family out of dream home - Los Angeles Times

Hispanics don’t want blacks in their LA neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.