Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2007, 09:57 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytrekker View Post
Actually Chris

as a gay man- I have never been intrigued with the so called 'potty area' its sort of 'dirty' to me- then I am sort of 'vanilla'

reserve such intimacy with a special person---

gay men are as different in their sexual tastes as straight men are
My gay friend is the same way!!!!!!!! You mention it and he shudders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2007, 09:58 AM

71 posts, read 117,922 times
Default Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
again I have yet to see them flaunt it in mine nor anyones elses face!! And again it is only a sin if you believe it to be.

Robbing a bank, killing someone, etc. are only sins if you believe it to be. Right?

Old 04-18-2007, 09:58 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
You are so misinformed it is scary.
There's quite a lot of that in here, actually. Too bad no one's ever made it a sin to spout off when you haven't the first elementary notion of what you're talking about. There'd be lots of running for the Confessional over that one...

Last edited by saganista; 04-18-2007 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: word omitted

Old 04-18-2007, 09:59 AM

It's only raining outside, if you believe it to be.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:01 AM

1,247 posts, read 925,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misswoodlandpark View Post
They ARE trying to spread sin. That's why they are in EVERYONES face trying to show off their sin. No morals, no values, no good behavior. It's very immature to run around letting everyone know you have sex with the same sex. If you were normal, you would also be very immature to run around letting everyone know you have normal sex. The mental hospitals need to help these people.
Huh? They're in everyone's faces flaunting it? You're just making things up, here.

You're obviously not a man. Men run around bragging about their sexual conquests ALL THE TIME. LOL. Call it immature, if you want (I know many women who do it, too). Sex is an interesting subject to most people. Deal with it.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Robbing a bank, killing someone, etc. are only sins if you believe it to be. Right?
Yep, that's correct. However, our society has made those acts criminal (which is not the same as sinful).

Old 04-18-2007, 10:04 AM

Default Lack Of Being Raised

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeavingFlorida05 View Post
Huh? They're in everyone's faces flaunting it? You're just making things up, here.

You're obviously not a man. Men run around bragging about their sexual conquests ALL THE TIME. LOL. Call it immature, if you want (I know many women who do it, too). Sex is an interesting subject to most people. Deal with it.

It just shows a lack of being raised. Parents are suppose to raise children into functioning adult with morals and values. Alot of the times, it doesn't happen. Thus, we get chaos. Children are put in "daycares", those kids are not raised. That is called neglect.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:04 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,464,947 times
Quote:
Can any of your things there be described as consensual acts? Do you think apples and oranges are really the same thing? Is there any level of lameness beneath which one should not go in constructing a lame argument?

Old 04-18-2007, 10:05 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,665,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
There's quite a lot of that in here, actually. Too bad no one's ever made it a sin to spout off when you haven't the first elementary notion of what you're talking about. There'd be lots of running for the Confessional over that one...
it should be a sin!!!!!!!!! Drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!! sinsinsinsinsinsin
I would love to tell them to take a long walk off a short pier!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 10:05 AM

Quote:
It's only raining outside, if you believe it to be.
Actually, no. Rain is tangible, regardless of your perspective. It can be tested and measured. Sin cannot. It is based on your beliefs, your perspective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies