Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 06:50 PM

4,500 posts, read 2,843,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I don't believe in US forking out cash to all kinds of countries who don't even like us. This is especially true now that we have so many problems right here in US. If it were up to me, I would also drastically reduce our military bases in Europe, Asia etc

Why Israel? Blessing Israel is the duty of all Christians:

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless those that bless you (Israel) and curse the one who curses you. And in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

You can choose to ignore that simple verse, but the fact is that US has helped Israel, and has indeed been blessed, while the Palestinians etc who have cursed Israel, have indeed been cursed.

Muslims and Christians are more close to each other than Jewich.......I know that very good........... because I live in Egypt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 07:15 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New-Mona View Post
Muslims and Christians are more close to each other than Jewich.......I know that very good........... because I live in Egypt.
That is a matter of opinon, and since you live in a Muslim country that opinon is probably based on the fact that Jews are not very popular among Muslims. Jews and Christians believe in the same God and that simple fact makes us brothers. Well, I consider them brothers, although I'm afraid they consider me more like a step-brother. But that's OK with me.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
That is a matter of opinon, and since you live in a Muslim country that opinon is probably based on the fact that Jews are not very popular among Muslims. Jews and Christians believe in the same God and that simple fact makes us brothers. Well, I consider them brothers, although I'm afraid they consider me more like a step-brother. But that's OK with me.

1)-When Egypt won the war against jew...(in October-6th,1973) Egyptians are muslims and christians....and they fighted toghether to kill jew and they did successfuly.

2)-Palestians people are Muslims and Christians too.....and they suffer from the occupation of jew....( The jews kill Children, women and men everyday....the same situation in Lebanon...This country is full of christian arab, and they hate jew..........This is a fact ...not just an opinion.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:36 PM

1,263 posts, read 2,330,874 times
Quote:
Take your biases and ignorance with you back to Egypt. That's where they (and you) belong!

Old 06-09-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
1)-When Egypt won in the war against jew...(in October-6th,1973) Egyptians are muslims and christians....and they fighted toghether to kill jew and they did successfuly.

2)-Palestians people are Muslims and Christians too.....and they suffer from the occupation of jew....( The jews kill Children, women and men everyday....the same situation in Lebanon...This country is full of christian arab aswell...and they hate jew.
Uh oh. Here we go. The wolf in sheep's clothing has revealed himself. In all his glory!

(People, click the triangle in the upper right hand corner of the original post if you want to report it to the moderator).

Old 06-09-2009, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
Take your biases and ignorance with you back to Egypt. That's where they (and you) belong!

Okay, I will........Thanks.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:43 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
1)-When Egypt won the war against jew...(in October-6th,1973) Egyptians are muslims and christians....and they fighted toghether to kill jew and they did successfuly.

2)-Palestians people are Muslims and Christians too.....and they suffer from the occupation of jew....( The jews kill Children, women and men everyday....the same situation in Lebanon...This country is full of christian arab, and they hate jew..........This is a fact ...not just an opinion.
If Palestinian Christians hate Jews, do you think it might be because they are raised to hate them? I am pretty sure it is.

You and I must have read different history books if your book says that Egypt won Yom Kippur war of 1973.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:48 PM

2,716 posts, read 6,893,685 times
Quote:

You and I must have read different history books if your book says that Egypt won Yom Kippur war of 1973.
Lol, I was wondering the same thing. I was starting to second guess my history education.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:48 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,943,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
I will admit her statements are disturbing. However, I would be interested in the source of her information. Why does she feel the way she does.
She is giving her opinion. This is what the CD is about. She lives in a Muslim Country and I would like to hear her opinion especially if she has first hand knowledge of what she alleges.

I don't necessarily agree with it, but I am interested in what someone in the middle east thinks. I would welcome an Israeli's opinion, although it seems I usually get that from you. If you want, peace you should at least listen to what other people have to say. I would however advise her to tone it down. I detect a lot of hate...well that is mild. There is a lot of hate, but that is probably representative of what is happening over there.

I find it interesting that she feels that Egypt won the war where most people feel it went the other way.

Old 06-09-2009, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
I will admit her statements are disturbing. However, I would be interested in the source of her information. Why does she feel the way she does.
She's straight out of Himmler's playbook. Your reaction is interesting, to say the least.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies