Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 10:00 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
she's in the camera's eye cause she's photogenic.

can she act? no.

give her time she'll go the way of many and most young starlets ... next you'll see her on the donut mangler at your local Crispy Creme.

Seriously, why are wingnuts so jealous? It's Obama has too much confidence, Megan Fox can't act, The First Lady can't dress, Obama is on a date etc...Really? What's going on? Guns and religion not enough anymore?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 10:40 AM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
..but you like entertainers like Rush, Hannity, O'Reilly and Beck. Just say you don't like their political stances because their occupations don't seem to matter.
My, you are quite the mind reader!

I don't care for O'Reilly or Beck. FYI.

If I hear an actor getting all lib-tard political or making very stupid societal observations, I won't pay to see them. It's not real complicated.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Seriously, why are wingnuts so jealous? It's Obama has too much confidence, Megan Fox can't act, The First Lady can't dress, Obama is on a date etc...Really? What's going on? Guns and religion not enough anymore?
Well, since you opened the can of worms.

Obama does indeed appear to be quite impressed with himself. Count how many "I's" are in his speeches. Then go back and look at other President's speeches.

Megan Fox can't act. Alert us about her rare talent after you pay your $9.00 to see the stellar "Transformers II".

FLOTUS can't dress. Check out her latest fashion not while in England. So THAT'S where my apron went!

Finally, I don't care if Barry and Flo date up a storm. I don't like the taxpayers to pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the "we are so in love" crap. I understand secret service protection, not the planes, trains and automobiles tour.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:51 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
This is a free country and she can speak her mind even if you do not agree.

Old 06-09-2009, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
This is a free country and she can speak her mind even if you do not agree.

Yes, sweetpea. This is a free country and she can speak her mind even if I do not agree.

I get to say what I think of her insane, pathetic comments, too. See how that works?

Old 06-09-2009, 03:03 PM

334 posts, read 1,268,724 times
Hmm. Iowa=Gay Marrige Cali=No Gay Marrige
Middle America:1
Hollywood:0
Typical LA

Old 06-09-2009, 03:12 PM

334 posts, read 1,268,724 times
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Carrie Prejan vs. Megan Fox Death Match in mud. Winner decides if Gay marrige is legal.

Old 06-09-2009, 08:43 PM

1,278 posts, read 2,622,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I don't "get" Megan Fox. Not alot of talent from what I can see. Plus she is hard and awkward looking..like that hot girl who peaked in high school and it was all downhill from there.

Are you serious??? She is hotter than you will ever be ( if you are a girl )
and is hotter than any girl you could ever hope to date ( if you are a guy )...
believe me there's nothing "downhill" going on with her...

As for what she says...who cares..it's a free country... you'll get over it...

Old 06-09-2009, 11:42 PM

2,654 posts, read 5,466,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsGiantsIndiansfan2008 View Post
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Carrie Prejan vs. Megan Fox Death Match in mud. Winner decides if Gay marrige is legal.
I would SO pay to see that!

Old 06-09-2009, 11:49 PM

709 posts, read 1,767,467 times
How come Megan Fox did not say she also wants Megatron to wipe out the 70% of registered Black voters in California who voted against gay marriage or the majority of the people in the Muslim world who also do not support gay marriage.

Apparently she only has a problem with "homophobes" if they are White Christians but "homophobes" who are Muslim and or Black get a pass from her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies