Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 04:47 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habonim View Post

See there? LoneW uses the term sodomy instead of something worse, and it still gets people in a frenzy. Jill, what other term is better?????
Who's in a frenzy? And why are you acting all shocked and innocent? When you use loaded language, why are you surprised when it has the intended effect?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habonim

The petty righteousness and prejudice of some liberals when it comes to discussing homosexuality is just amazing.
Clearly you wouldn't know petty righteousness and prejudice if it bit you in the ass.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2009, 04:51 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habonim View Post
I see you don't live in a metro area, because today even the suburban schools have gang problems. The urban schools are easily 100% gang-infested. Only private schools, of the type that Chelsea Clinton and the Bush girls attended, etc. don't have these problems.

Some people are absolutely nuts.

99% of all Americans don't want homosexual propaganda pushed on their kids, and they also don't want their kids exposed to gangbangers.....but alas that is the world we've been given via liberalism.

Gee 100% and 99% - do you want to re-think that?

Old 06-09-2009, 04:51 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times
superb. cant rep you. and i really wanted to. just because you used "lambasting"

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
The only hate I see being taught & spewed around here is from you & that other poster. Do you even know who this guy is? I don't, so how is it that you're so sure he's here to spread hate? What type of hate, hate of heterosexuals, is that what this is now? So because you hate homosexuals, you assume homosexuals hate heterosexuals? What an absurd thing. So you guys have a problem w/someone who's black, someone who's latino & someone who's gay being appointed to positions. Only white men for you, eh? You're assuming he's going to go into the classroom & immediately segue into gay sex, is that it? Do black educators only talk about black history & negate just history in general? Do christian educators step into the classroom & immediately start preaching the bible? What about atheists, do atheists start lambasting christianity or other religions when they're in the classroom? I suggest you people who are so paranoid actually attend some classes, you may just be surprised. Hate...give me a break, you've said the most hateful things on this thread & you're blaming someone else, pathetic.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:53 PM

271 posts, read 182,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Why don't you two find a bunch of other couples just like yourselves and find a nice island somewhere to live on?

That would be your preference, correct? And no one else would have to deal to you. A win-win.

Oh we know other couples. We do not plan on moving to any island but we will eventually have our country back.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:53 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Why don't you two find a bunch of other couples just like yourselves and find a nice island somewhere to live on?

That would be your preference, correct? And no one else would have to deal to you. A win-win.
What do they do when they discover their children are gay?

Old 06-09-2009, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

superb. cant rep you. and i really wanted to. just because you used "lambasting"
I agree, that post was totally deserving of rep points, so I gave him (her?) one on both our behalves.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:55 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,665,367 times

fortunately, you [and your bigotry], like the dinosaurs, will become extinct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf88 View Post
Oh we know other couples. We do not plan on moving to any island but we will eventually have our country back.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:57 PM

271 posts, read 182,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

fortunately, you [and your bigotry], like the dinosaurs, will become extinct.

You stick to your delusions then we will see who comes out on top.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:59 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,085,251 times
Quote:
You are already in the minority...we elected a black President...maybe your "clan" should have voted.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:

Given the results of the last election, I can give you a hint as to which way it's trending. So who's the one being delusional?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies