Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-09-2009, 10:33 PM

454 posts, read 796,118 times

Advertisements

So, you have your views and I have mine. Instead of arguing, can you answer some questions for me? No snark intended, no logic bombs, just honest questions.

1. In the 90s, there was a movement called the northwest imperative - setting up a white homeland in the Pac Northwest stretching towards Idaho. Is that still afloat? What happened?

2. Are the turner diaries still popular in the movement?

3. The link you provided on who's white ends with the idea of allowing anyone who has one non-white grandparent and follows the ideology and looks white as acceptable. How do you feel about this? It's a much less-restrictive standard than Mississippi used up through the 1980s for white designation on birth certificates.

Again, you have your views and I'm not trying to argue them or change you. Just interested in a little dialogue.

Thanks.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:33 PM

271 posts, read 182,178 times
Shoot maybe for gays a cure can be made and make them straight who knows. That would be awesome.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:35 PM

1. In the 90s, there was a movement called the northwest imperative - setting up a white homeland in the Pac Northwest stretching towards Idaho. Is that still afloat? What happened? THE NORTHWEST HOMELAND: Main Page

Still afloat not really gaining alot of steam, has a party now sends out handbooks and leaflets and stickers etc, i even have the flag for the new nation it was given to me for a marriage gift.

2. Are the turner diaries still popular in the movement? Very popular i own it as well as hunter, one of the books we suggest to new comers.

3. The link you provided on who's white ends with the idea of allowing anyone who has one non-white grandparent and follows the ideology and looks white as acceptable. How do you feel about this? It's a much less-restrictive standard than Mississippi used up through the 1980s for white designation on birth certificates. I feel like it should be both white grandparents not just 1 but like it said if you look white and act white then you are white until you give me reason not to believe so.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:36 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf88 View Post
Not to sure about them. Personally i feel if you are not going to provide more life to your race then what is the point of living? I mean spread your seed so it can grow pretty much. I say give them a state or 2 let them do their thing.
I've read that about 25% of married couples don't have children. For a lot of heterosexuals, creating more life isn't a high priority.

At least you give "us" a state or two. I'm guessing you'd choose Maine, and maybe Rhode Island.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 PM

646 posts, read 801,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
If Europeans commit crimes at higher rates than East Asians, is it anti-European to acknowledge it?

If blacks commit crimes at higher rates than whites, is it anti-black to acknowledge it?
No it is not.It is our duty to point these unreal numbers out.Blacks instead of denying it,should be out in their communities doing something about it.Again whoever wanted the link these were bureau of justice and bureau of prison records,just google those and you will find the exact numbers I gave you.I have read that Canada has quit giving crime stats based on race because of similar stats I gave earlier

Old 06-09-2009, 10:37 PM

Yeah maybe ill give yall florida or something lol..hate that state. Maybe an island lol....i wish i could be a dictator lol it would be fun.. Well the wife is getting frustrated at me so ill follow this up later in the morning talk to you all soon! I enjoyed it hope yall did to!

Old 06-09-2009, 10:41 PM

454 posts, read 796,118 times
Thanks for the answers - can you provide a link to the hunter book?

Also, looking for clarification here: the one non white grandparent, to you, does that mean someone could have one black grandparent, 3 white ones, and still be eligible? That's how I read it, but it occurs to me that having a 1/2 parent might be a disqualifier. Or is the general rule that 3/4 is ok, as long as the other criteria are met?

Old 06-09-2009, 10:41 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,674,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf88 View Post
Well the wife is getting frustrated at me so ill follow this up later in the morning talk to you all soon! I enjoyed it hope yall did to!
It's been both informative and entertaining. Thank you.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:50 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Jeremiah Wright and Barack Obama are not the same people.

What I find really ironic is that you've often said that you judge people as individuals, not by their associations, yet you appear to be advocating exactly the opposite.
I don't think that I've ever said that, since I believe the exact opposite to be true. Who one chooses to associate themselves with speaks volumes of their character. Jeremiah Wright is a racist bigot who preaches black liberation theology; the black mans version of white nationalism, for all intents and purposes. Imagine if McLame had gone to an all white church for twenty years that espoused White Liberation Theology. Answer me this honestly, as I believe you will; would McLame had even received the nomination had it come out that he was in this type of church? Honestly? My point is hate is hate and it's all bad.

Old 06-09-2009, 10:53 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Nope. The Rev. Wright is a decent, intelligent man that I'd break bread with any day of the week. In fact, I've invited him to appear in my hometown.

Your impression of the Rev. Wright was obviously formed by the wingnut pr machine.

I wouldn't have anything to do with white supremecists, white nationalists, or SF members.
Glad to see Kool Aid is still popular up there in Idaho.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies