Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2009, 05:14 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times

Advertisements

I am waiting for someone to make a top ten list for Letteran's wife and see how he like it. Have you seen her?

http://freeoffertrial.info/blog/wp-c...fe-208x300.jpg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 05:20 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,623,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Savage, isn't he the guy who is barred from Great Britain and begged Hillary to intercede for him?

Yeah, lots of credibility there.
Michael Savage banned in Britain

I don't watch Letterman or listen to Savage but find this thread funny.

Yep--and the woman who issued that ban resigned in disgrace due to a major scandal. So whats your point?

Old 06-12-2009, 05:46 AM

6,233 posts, read 9,480,601 times
Quote:
Originally posted by chielgirl
Savage, isn't he the guy who is barred from Great Britain and begged Hillary to intercede for him?

Yeah, lots of credibility there.
Michael Savage banned in Britain

I don't watch Letterman or listen to Savage but find this thread funny.
If I were British I wouldn't want him in my country either.
Letterman's comments were awful but Savage is hardly a class act to look up to. Go find some better right wing media.

Old 06-12-2009, 05:52 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Savage and Imus get decried and fired for saying some nasty things, but then Letterman does it and gets laughed at by what can best be described as morally challenged retards who then defend him and say Palin was wrong for getting offended.
Now that's good hypocrisy.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Savage and Imus get decried and fired for saying some nasty things, but then Letterman does it and gets laughed at by what can best be described as morally challenged retards who then defend him and say Palin was wrong for getting offended.
Now that's good hypocrisy.

RIGHT YOU ARE KENNY!

Old 06-12-2009, 06:11 AM

305 posts, read 539,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Some of us don't watch Olbermann, so we don't know about everything he says. I don't watch him anymore because I got tired of his abrasive style and his one-sided presentation of everything.

Which is what I like least about right-wing talking heads. I do try to listen to both sides of the issues, and although I lean to the left, I'm quite traditional in many ways and am wary of "change just for the sake of change".

But Olbermann is just a left-wing version of what we've been getting from the right-wing for years. He's no better or no worse than they are...just argues from the other side.

Is there a truly "fair and balanced" commentator anywhere? And not just the person who says it over and over again on FOX?

Old 06-12-2009, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBoughton View Post
Which is what I like least about right-wing talking heads. I do try to listen to both sides of the issues, and although I lean to the left, I'm quite traditional in many ways and am wary of "change just for the sake of change".

But Olbermann is just a left-wing version of what we've been getting from the right-wing for years. He's no better or no worse than they are...just argues from the other side.

Is there a truly "fair and balanced" commentator anywhere? And not just the person who says it over and over again on FOX?
Yeah... His name is Michael Savage.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:37 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,637,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
The joke was about Eliot Spitzer and A-Rod.

This thread has definitely devolved. Blech.
What joke are you referring to?

Old 06-12-2009, 07:13 AM

9,419 posts, read 11,162,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Was this a freudian slip? *L*
NO. Everyone knows that democrats are all highly intelligent, pure as the driven snow, and only wanting to take care of you; and republicans are all neanderthals, greedy, selfish haters who are mean spirited name-callers.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:35 AM

9,419 posts, read 11,162,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Ummmm...no.

This thread is about buck tooth perv Dave's pathetic joke at the expense of a child.

You libs are a hoot. If perv-Dave picked on the Obama's less than pretty kids, not to mention if he made rape jokes about them, your head would explode. Oh, but that would be different.
Letterman would be out of a job, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
If Letterman would have said the exact same thing or anyone in fact would have said he same thing and added one of the Obama girls in the place of Palins daughter all of you would be going crazy right now.

Come on it was a low blow and he needs to end his left wing attack show because not many watch the nutcase anyway.

I think he did it on purpose to draw attention to Palin in a negative way myself. Soros probably paid him a ton of money to attack Palin in some way.

Go ahead libs, keep attacking her in every thread, it tells me you are all worried about her.

Secret is she will not be the nominee in 2012 so go on to your usual attack dog style of things with someone else.

Anyone who thinks this is ok must not be the family type or you would understand it was too far.

Even mentioning Alexriods ( cheating steriod king ) in the same sentence with a Palin kids is stupid anyway. They are far to good the steriod ridden goofball.
Leave it!! Letterman gets a thrill running up up his leg every time he thinks of A-Rod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Everything is far game to the liberals, they will attack anyone and anything with no decency if they do not like you. They do not care if it is a child or a newborn.
The party has no moral values, just look at most of them.
But, but...it's really OK to have no moral values, if your Leader is God:
"Obama's standing above the country, above -- above the world. He's sort of God," Newsweek's Evan Thomas said to a concurring Chris Matthews, reflecting on Obama's lofty perception of himself as the great transcender.

--from a Chas. Krauthammer column. The quote is real.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies