Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2009, 07:51 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by billb7581 View Post
How has it been established?

The problem with Letterman’s “clarification” is that his joke made mention of the Yankees game Palin attended on Sunday. She attended with her 14-year-old daughter
I wonder how much school the 14 year old has missed this year because of her mother dragging her around the country.

I think that when people think of Palin's daughter, they automatically think of Bristol because of her recent penchant for taking after her mother and sticking her mug into the spotlight every chance she gets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2009, 07:53 PM

195 posts, read 127,627 times
I can hardly wait until the 2012 election cycle and seeing this twit Palin out there on the trail. Really looking forward to late night comedy too! Palin is her own worst enemy. Giving us Libs plenty of fodder for her campaign. Do love that interview with her and the turkey being ground up by that auger (poor turkey though) you can bet that will make the ads, one of many. Can always count on that video of Palin and her witch doctor, she truly is a nut and she's republican, two peas in a pod.

Old 06-11-2009, 07:56 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djm666 View Post
I can hardly wait until the 2012 election cycle and seeing this twit Palin out there on the trail. Really looking forward to late night comedy too!
Maybe Bristol will squeeze out a twins for the Republican convention. Now that the camera won't be able to focus on her and the guy who knocked her up, the Palins will need a new distraction for prime-time. Bristol could probably milk a couple of People Magazine covers out of that, too.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:02 PM

195 posts, read 127,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Maybe Bristol will squeeze out a twins for the Republican convention. Now that the camera won't be able to focus on her and the guy who knocked her up, the Palins will need a new distraction for prime-time. Bristol could probably milk a couple of People Magazine covers out of that, too.
Spot on Helen. Ole Palin will no doubt be preaching abstinance during that 2012 RNC Convention too. Serously though on much more sane thought I don't think Palin will see the RNC, maybe as an invited guest but not as the elected GOP Primary Candidate.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:21 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
LOL..I bet you forgot she was Governor which is why you find it cool for her to step into the mud with a Comedian. A Governor should stay above the fray.
Oh, I get it! So if Conan makes a bj joke about Malikqua or whatever the Obama girls name is, it's okay and the Pres should stay above the fray?

Old 06-11-2009, 08:24 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,033,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I wonder how much school the 14 year old has missed this year because of her mother dragging her around the country.

I dare say not as much as the Obammy's. Paris, London...etc.

I think that when people think of Palin's daughter, they automatically think of Bristol because of her recent penchant for taking after her mother and sticking her mug into the spotlight every chance she gets.
Because your thinking is distorted does not mean everyones is. The joke was in reference to a particular baseball game. The daughter at that game was 14. Logic is not your strong suit.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:29 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,478,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Oh, I get it! So if Conan makes a bj joke about Malikqua or whatever the Obama girls name is, it's okay and the Pres should stay above the fray?
Neither of the Obama girls are 18 year old sexually active mothers as is the Palin daughter Letterman was referring to so no, a BJ joke wouldn't be appropriate. There are age appropriate jokes that would be just fine. Also, Letterman said "knocked up". There was no mention of a BJ.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:30 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omle View Post
Because your thinking is distorted does not mean everyones is. The joke was in reference to a particular baseball game. The daughter at that game was 14. Logic is not your strong suit.
I believe that its been established that Letterman was referencing the older girl--who, by the way, got knocked up in her own bedroom in the Palin home when she was a minor, at least according to poor Levi.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:38 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
SO! ,
Her idiot mommy is in the public eye, so that leave her whole family a target for comedians and everyone else, so who cares. Maybe Palin will try to hunt Letterman down from a helicopter and try to shoot him while shes still lookin for the Russian attack from the west.

Her idiot mommy? So what? You hate palin - fine. Skewer her to your hearts content, but why call her daughter a skank? How is that even remotely fair? Or don't you care about fair?

Old 06-11-2009, 08:42 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
The joke was about her eldest daughter. Who, except for the Palin worshippers, even remembers that there was another daughter between Bristol and the one that smoothed down the baby's hair with her spit at the convention?
Oh come on, the spit lick was cute - isn't your cold liberal heart big enough to admit that?

But where Letterman went wrong is that he said palin and her dd went to the game blah blah blah. The only dd at the game was the 14 year old one. If, and to me this is a big if, Letterman meant to imply the 18 year old dd was a wh*re then he should have made sure that was the dd at the game. But if you think about it - how is implying anyones dd is a wh*re acceptable or funny?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies