Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 12:06 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlottePirateFan View Post
I know. I'm just using the tactics of the left. It is refreshing I must say.
And quite funny to see their reaction or should I say, over-reaction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2009, 12:09 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Obama is missing!

Take a read at his postings there and tell me he's left.

Take a look at the notes in his car about taking away his guns and tell me he's left.

Take a look at that manifesto he wrote about Obama and tell me he's left.

Give it up already. Instead of spinning him away from your side, why not just admit what he did was wrong, and representative of the fringe of the right, and denounce it?
Come on, newtoli. The *** is up. It's coming out soon that he worked on Obama's campaign. Supposedly there are even pictures of VB kneeling in front of the Holy One in the Oval Office. I just hope that Obama was smart enough to try and hide his handwriting when he wrote that letter found in VB's car.

We can't hide any longer from THE TRUTH.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:12 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Remmeber that Stalin was from the left and he murdered at least or more people than Hitler.Look at the communist and socailist countries history and you see them really eliminating any opposition. Jews and any religon has been thier targets for centuries;just as it was for hitler.Intolerance is the single dominating factor all centralist governments.That is why its not surp[rising to see people of the left even in this country calling for the elimination of religion and especailly the christian religion regardless of the constituiton.They say tolerance but don't practice it;which is part of the propoganda of them representing the peoplein what they do.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:13 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
And quite funny to see their reaction or should I say, over-reaction.
Yes, hate groups should be left alone, right? Nothing to see here...just plain citizens like you and me, ma'am...gracious sakes, we're only trying to spin that this guy was a progressive liberal the way Hitler and Martin Luther King were, dont get so excited.... Good heavens, he only killed one person, you're certainly overreacting....

Old 06-12-2009, 12:17 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,606,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
Remmeber that Stalin was from the left and he murdered at least or more people than Hitler.Look at the communist and socailist countries history and you see them really eliminating any opposition. Jews and any religon has been thier targets for centuries;just as it was for hitler.Intolerance is the single dominating factor all centralist governments.That is why its not surp[rising to see people of the left even in this country calling for the elimination of religion and especailly the christian religion regardless of the constituiton.They say tolerance but don't practice it;which is part of the propoganda of them representing the peoplein what they do.
Stalin was a dictator.

How's the cross-building going, by the way? When will it be ready?

Old 06-12-2009, 12:18 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:
who's calling for the elimination of religion? link please.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:20 PM

46,956 posts, read 25,990,037 times
This weird idea of assigning some sort of political significance to Darwin's work absolutely baffles me. ToE is a useful theory for work in biology and concerns itself with events as they happen in nature.

Anyone using it in a sociology context are doing so on their own, and I'm sure Darwin would've asked them not to.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:21 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,930,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Yes, hate groups should be left alone, right? Nothing to see here...just plain citizens like you and me, ma'am...gracious sakes, we're only trying to spin that this guy was a progressive liberal the way Hitler and Martin Luther King were, dont get so excited.... Good heavens, he only killed one person, you're certainly overreacting....
Darwin-loving museum shooter hates Bible, Christians

Try to keep up. I meant the reaction to the OP not to hate groups and killings.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:22 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:

You rail at conservatives being judged according to the worst of their members, but then turn around and judge liberalism based on the words of the worst of the people identified within their ranks.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:26 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,663,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
Darwin-loving museum shooter hates Bible, Christians

Try to keep up. I meant the reaction to the OP not to hate groups and killings.
OP posts a link to an article that provides quotes with no source.

I'd suggest reading his actual writing on such websites as Free Republic that seem to suggest otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies