Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2009, 03:20 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,559,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
little boy.if anybody is childish here it is you.you can't answer the simple q. so you go with,you can't spell,you can't this or that.,child troll.JUST ANSWER THE Q. WHAT CAN IT BRING TO SOCIETY AND NOTHING ELSE
Dude, you didn't ask me a question. Put down the bottle & re-read your own posts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2009, 03:33 PM

2,514 posts, read 4,952,810 times
gghhgg, here are a few DIRECT questions that require just a very simple direct answer. Ready?

1) Why does marriage - gay, hetero, or *nobody's business what kind* - have to bring something to society?
....Divorce lawyers are making a fine living, so where's the benefit, other than to the lawyers?

2) How would gay marriage affect YOU? How would it impact YOUR life?

3) Are you a US citizen?

4) Are you a registered voter?

Old 06-18-2009, 03:42 PM

184 posts, read 132,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperspal View Post
gghhgg, here are a few DIRECT questions that require just a very simple direct answer. Ready?

1) Why does marriage - gay, hetero, or *nobody's business what kind* - have to bring something to society?
....Divorce lawyers are making a fine living, so where's the benefit, other than to the lawyers?

2) How would gay marriage affect YOU? How would it impact YOUR life?

3) Are you a US citizen?

4) Are you a registered voter?
but we are not talking about hetero marriage,we are talking about gay marriage.what can it bring to society.and i am citizen and i can vote.and this conserns me because if gay marriage is passed, what will stop people to go even further.what if somebody disaides that he/she loves a animal and he/she disaides that he/she wants to take care of that animal when she dies and gives it a all posesion and give somebody money to feed it after he/she dies.he/she would say if i diside that something is right because there is no right and wrong anymore maybe i should go and ask gov. to legalize bestiality marriage to evrything else is being legalized that makes no sense maybe they will allow this to.

Last edited by gghhgg; 06-18-2009 at 03:51 PM..

Old 06-18-2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
but we are not talking about me or hetero marriage,but about you and gay marriage.what can it bring to society
Uh, stability?

Old 06-18-2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
but we are not talking about me or hetero marriage,but about you and gay marriage.what can it bring to society
Thank you! That answers all four of my questions perfectly.

1) we are not talking about "me" either ( I am straight & capable of a genuine conversation, unlike you.)

2) the fact is gay marriage would NOT impact your life, except you'd have to find some other protest to fill your mundane existence.

3) you are NOT a US citizen

4) you are NOT a registered voter

Wasn't so hard, now was it? Checkmate. Now take your board game back to your cave.
When you finally get your papers & can actually vote, maybe we can try this conversation again. Or not.

Old 06-18-2009, 03:54 PM

nice add-on .... but it doesn't wash. nope - you didn't convince anyone here that I can tell.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:17 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,750,586 times
Quote:
but we are not talking about hetero marriage,we are talking about gay marriage.what can it bring to society.and i am citizen and i can vote.and this conserns me because if gay marriage is passed, what will stop people to go even further.what if somebody disaides that he/she loves a animal and he/she disaides that he/she wants to take care of that animal when she dies and gives it a all posesion and give somebody money to feed it after he/she dies.he/she would say if i diside that something is right because there is no right and wrong anymore maybe i should go and ask gov. to legalize bestiality marriage to evrything else is being legalized that makes no sense maybe they will allow this to.
How did I know this **** would get round to bringing up bestiality?

Old 06-18-2009, 07:22 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,460,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMcQ LV View Post
How did I know this **** would get round to bringing up bestiality?
Slippery slope arguments are boring....what's next? Marrying Wilson the volleyball from Cast Away?!?!? (Are you scared yet?)

Old 06-18-2009, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Slippery slope arguments are boring....what's next? Marrying Wilson the volleyball from Cast Away?!?!? (Are you scared yet?)
I told you, I have a lot of love to give that darned volleyball. That face...it haunts me.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:42 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,460,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
i told you, i have a lot of love to give that darned volleyball. That face...it haunts me.
Wilson!!!!!!

Will you marry me??????

Wilson!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies