Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2009, 07:42 PM

491 posts, read 925,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspectordectector View Post
Two wrongs do not make a right. Kindly stop looking for excuses to make perversion a societal norm.
We are not perverted. That would be you and your "Desperate Housewife" sham marriages, which have become commonplace (when weren't they, anyway?)

It's so easy and convenient to demonize something by attaching the word "perversion" to it. I'm going to try that from now on anything I don't like. Pepperoni pizza? No! It's a perversion of the way nature intended a pizza to be. Automobiles? No! They're a perversion of the what our legs are biologically capable of and supposed to be doing. Medicine? No! It's a perversion of our white blood cells and what it is in their nature to do. Computers? No! It's a perversion of our holy stone tablet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2009, 07:53 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,087,454 times
It is obvious that gays only interest in marriage is for financial benefit or to destroy traditional marriage and the proof of that is their constant attacks on marriage. If it's so bad why do yo want it?

Old 06-25-2009, 07:55 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,563,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
It is obvious that gays only interest in marriage is for financial benefit or to destroy traditional marriage and the proof of that is their constant attacks on marriage. If it's so bad why do yo want it?
Proof? I'm asking for substantial concrete proof on this post dcsldcd. You don't have any? Then kindly step aside & go play.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:27 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,521,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
gay marriage doesn't make sense nobody here who support gay marriage can not answer to my WHY IN GAY COUPLES ONE PERSON ACTS LIKE A MAN AND OTHER ACTS LIKE A WOMEN. and if nobody can answer that to me that only means that marriage is between man and women
I would like to know where you get your information??? Two Gay males= two men.....and if your "mind" is thinking of one specific act than "think" again, all couples are different. If your wife is more sexually aggressive and wants to be on "top"; than according to your logic you're sleeping with a man also.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettblack View Post
Yes that is why the term "butch" came about. Women looking like a dude, dressing like a dude and having a feminine looking partner.

And the guys who act feminine, is something I don't want my son to be exposed to.
Hope you don't have any effeminate relatives or neighbors and especially kids!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:30 PM

24 posts, read 41,323 times
I do not believe in gay marriage. Still, I don't see why it is my business if they want to get married.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettblack View Post
but, you have to admit, that there has to be a dominate role in the matter right? I am just curious not ment to affend.
wrong!!!

Old 06-25-2009, 09:34 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
You know I've never really has a stance on gay marriage. I'm not for it because I don't agree with homosexuality but I didn't vote against it. My boyfriend and I were watching If These Walls Could Talk 2 last night and the story line with Vanessa Redgrave made me feel such sorrow, made me rethink my position. I still don't agree with homosexuality but I think they should have the same rights everybody else has. Funny, I hear it on the news everyday and it took a movie I've seen a 100 times to make me really think about it.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gghhgg View Post
but heterosexual marriage is common sense marriage.it serve its purpose to procrastinate.while gay marriage has no purpose or common sense
The word is procreate...which many people should not be allowed to do! Procrastinate is to delay something Archie.

Old 06-25-2009, 09:39 PM

491 posts, read 925,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
You know I've never really has a stance on gay marriage. I'm not for it because I don't agree with homosexuality but I didn't vote against it. My boyfriend and I were watching If These Walls Could Talk 2 last night and the story line with Vanessa Redgrave made me feel such sorrow, made me rethink my position. I still don't agree with homosexuality but I think they should have the same rights everybody else has. Funny, I hear it on the news everyday and it took a movie I've seen a 100 times to make me really think about it.
I'm glad you are thinking about it, at least. It's a step in the right direction, IMO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies