Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2009, 08:41 PM

341 posts, read 452,401 times

Advertisements

Sorry to tell you guys..but Perez Hilton is a POOR example of the gay community and many gay people will attest to that. Stop basing your judgements on some bottomfeeder like Perez Hilton.

Bush is straight...should we take his actions and judge all heterosexual people for his behavior?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2009, 08:45 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinum333 View Post
Sorry to tell you guys..but Perez Hilton is a POOR example of the gay community and many gay people will attest to that. Stop basing your judgements on some bottomfeeder like Perez Hilton.
I think anyone of at least average intelligence understands that Perez Hilton doesn't represent all gays. He doesn't worry me.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I think anyone of at least average intelligence understands that Perez Hilton doesn't represent all gays. He doesn't worry me.

Yes, unfortunately that doesn't seem to be everyone on this thread lol

Old 06-28-2009, 08:57 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,665,061 times
Quote:
Yes, unfortunately that doesn't seem to be everyone on this thread lol
lol.. Nah, I think even some of the more intellectually dense visitors to this forum understand it.

Old 06-28-2009, 09:20 PM

184 posts, read 132,501 times
Quote:
I'm a she, lol...not a he.

You're right. I'm not Christian. I have a sparkly Rainbow shrine and I worship it. I have dolls that I use for vodoo and put curses on illiterate people.
then why are you saying that you are christian when you are not.so everything you wrote was a lie.

Old 06-28-2009, 10:26 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,521,282 times
What amazes me about some christians: You call yourselves Christians yet you possess NO Christ-like attributes!!!!

Old 06-28-2009, 10:35 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,373,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post
What amazes me about some christians: You call yourselves Christians yet you possess NO Christ-like attributes!!!!
Those people aren't true Christians - they're bible fanatics. They typically stopped reading the Bible after the 10 commandments so they don't know about the birth of Christ, hence the absence of Christlike behavior. IMO I don't have a heaven or hell to put you in so it's not my place to correct you on what I may think is wrong. I've never understood spitting on people or throwing things at them in the name of Christ.

Old 06-29-2009, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PITTSTON2SARASOTA View Post

Those people are not Christians. While Christians are not perfect, they should be sticking to the main principles of what God would want....love, not judging...heck, we are even supposed to get hit on one cheek and take it on the other..but I can't do that lol.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:16 AM

1,718 posts, read 2,424,834 times
Am I the only one uncomfortable with someone being told they are or are not Christian due to where they stand on an issue, any issue? I mean saying you don't think someone has a very Christian attitude is one thing but anything more than that...eh.

Just me then? Ho-kay.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:30 AM

2,514 posts, read 4,953,937 times
Nope - it's not just you. But I did take the advice of a few other posters & put one moron in particular on my ignore list.
I resisted doing that at first - free speech and all - but then came to realize that particular poster brings nothing to the discussion, so why feed him?

Not that I'm a devout Christian, but I do have my beliefs.
One of those beliefs is that a hater who spews that garbage is going to be doing a lot of explaining if he makes it to the other side. IF.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies