Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Why are wingnuts trying to turn this rightwing murderer into a libreal
Because Rush said so and they're following orders 12 21.05%
Because he is a Liberal 19 33.33%
Just one of many diversions 4 7.02%
Because other wingnuts will believe it 7 12.28%
They can't handle the truth 15 26.32%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 10:44 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,215,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahma View Post
CBS credible enough for you?
Hillary Regrets Gandhi Joke - CBS News

As for the second part, because someone is old it is ok for them to be racist pigs? or is it ok because they are old and a registered democrat that lets them free from the racist comments?

You can give any excuse you wish, these men were and are clearly racist. So saying that the democratic party is free from racism is clearly WRONG!!!

There are bigots in any walk of life.
Keep trying! You were probably over in the Holocaust Shooting threads trying to convince people that the shooter was liberal!

It's really pretty funny.

Face it, the GOP is the party of racists (need we point out the NC State official that called Michelle a gorilla - or whatever the "joke" was today?)

The Dems are inclusive, and have no problem attracting minorities.

So you can blather on all you want - everybody knows the truth. And everyone can see what you're trying to do with the truth. It's called "buggering" when you do it to sheep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2009, 10:46 PM

Location: I currently exist only in a state of mind. one too complex for geographic location.
4,196 posts, read 5,842,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahogie View Post
Keep trying! You were probably over in the Holocaust Shooting threads trying to convince people that the shooter was liberal!

Face it, the GOP is the party of racists (need we point out the NC State official that called Michelle a gorilla - or whatever the "joke" was today?)

So you can blather on all you want - everybody knows the truth. And everyone can see what you're trying to do with the truth. It's called "buggering" when you do it to sheep.
you mean "blue" NC? also, how can a party be racist?

Old 06-15-2009, 10:59 PM

3,689 posts, read 10,416,361 times
Quote:

So, when a Democrat is a racist, it is ok, but its bad when a Republican is a racist, I get it now.

As for the other one, I have never claimed him liberal or democrat, it is easy to see by his postings that he is an extremist of any sense. You do not need to know what his political affiliation was to see he is mentally disturbed. I belong to no party, I am registered independent, and find horrible things wrong with both party's who wish to rule everyone with iron fists. Left with big government attempting to control the populace through political correctness, and the right trying to control people through extreme morality.

I am here to simply show that the Democrats crap stinks just as bad as the Republicans crap. And if you do not see that, you are either blind, or in denial.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:10 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,016,954 times
Quote:

Democrats believe in being inclusive as long as you toe in the party line. Heaven forbid if you are a minority and a conservative. Just ask Condoleeza Rice and Clarence Thomas how they were treated by the left. Racism is alive and lives within both political parties.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:15 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,464,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Why are wingnuts desperately attempting to turn the holocaust memorial shooter into a liberal? I understand Rush crafted this tact on his show and the wingnuts take their orders and decend upon the internet with that mess but we're at about 4 threads. I understand that disimformation is straight out of the right wing handbook but NOBODY with any sense will ever buy this.
That's all they know what to do: Lie.

Just look at how they put a "D" on Mark Foley's picture when he got caught sending "Naughty emails" to teenage pages.

Old 06-16-2009, 06:09 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,385,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
I thought republicans were racist.

Last edited by robertjohnson; 06-16-2009 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: too many vowels

Old 06-16-2009, 06:45 AM

1,382 posts, read 2,385,387 times
This thread shows clearly that liberals for all of their self proclaimed open mindedness are not. They have the same capacity for denial as an end stage alcoholic when his supply of liquor is threatened.
And it's done with such ease. A well researched post will be dismissed with a few lame mutterings.
That's all it takes. These people are unreachable.

Old 06-16-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalsay View Post
Read more carefully, please. It saves a lot of unnecessary explanation and remedial posting.

I said that the GOP was the party of racists - not that the GOP was racist.

Old 06-16-2009, 06:55 AM

Quote:
So, when a Democrat is a racist, it is ok, but its bad when a Republican is a racist, I get it now.
Where did I that? It's the sign of a weak mind that you attribute such a nonsense statement to me. Racism is never acceptable.

Quote:
As for the other one, I have never claimed him liberal or democrat, it is easy to see by his postings that he is an extremist of any sense. You do not need to know what his political affiliation was to see he is mentally disturbed. I belong to no party, I am registered independent, and find horrible things wrong with both party's who wish to rule everyone with iron fists. Left with big government attempting to control the populace through political correctness, and the right trying to control people through extreme morality.
I don't know who you're talking about.

Quote:
I am here to simply show that the Democrats crap stinks just as bad as the Republicans crap. And if you do not see that, you are either blind, or in denial.
As I said, racism is never acceptable. And racism on the part of Dems is just as bad as racism on the part of the GOP. The difference is that there is so much more blatant racism on the GOP side. So the stink is much worse due to volume. The GOP courts the racist vote, so it's ingrained into its structure.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:12 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,148,897 times
Quote:
Where did I that? It's the sign of a weak mind that you attribute such a nonsense statement to me. Racism is never acceptable.

I don't know who you're talking about.

As I said, racism is never acceptable. And racism on the part of Dems is just as bad as racism on the part of the GOP. The difference is that there is so much more blatant racism on the GOP side. So the stink is much worse due to volume. The GOP courts the racist vote, so it's ingrained into its structure.
True as always.

Those Democrats who said racist/hurtful things - no excuse for them either of course.

One problem you all (not you idahogie) insist on having is in lumping "liberals" and "Democrats" together -- not at all the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies